Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal melaninpill.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
My father has very pale skin (type I, the lightest skin type), he comes from pure Germanic and Celtic stock, he has the bluest eyes, and he had sandy colored light brown hair as a young man.

Yet, for some reason, he married my swarthy Greek Cypriot/Armenian mother, who gave me my greasy, dark, wog hair, poop brown eyes, and ugly, swarthy skin, disgusting big nose, and gross, woggy eyebrows. I absolutely hate my physical appearance, and I hate that my dad did this. He could have had beautiful Nordic children, with skin type 1, rosy cheeks, blonde or sandy colored hair, and beautiful ocean-blue eyes. I could have had a straight nose and a European facial structure. I took a "Eurogenes" DNA test on Gedmatch, and while his closest population is Southeast England, mine is Thessaly, a population from Greece that is barely European.

Why did he do this to me? Why would an Celto-Germanic übermensch like him waste his precious seed on creating a worthless, ugly little wog like me? Why can't I be white and Nordic and handsome? Why am I an ugly swarthy little shit?

I saw there was a surgery that could make brown eyes blue, and I hope one day it is approved for Americans and that it is cheap enough for me to afford it. I also plan on buying "Fair and Lovely" skin cream as soon as I am no longer living with my parents. My mom got furious with me for wanting to lighten my skin and she won't let me dye my hair light blond.

I also want to get my eyebrows done so they are thin like Northwestern European eyebrows are, and hopefully get my nose done because I have an ugly mediterranean nose. I am so ugly and I hate my physical appearance.

I just feel like this is a curse that was put upon me, to be the son of a man with wonderful genes and a perfect racial background but to be a swarthy little shitskin myself.

To any Nordic/Germanic/Teutonic/Celtic/NW Euro men who are reading this, please never, ever marry a wog like my dad did, or your kids will be like me, self-hating with psychological issues because you see that you come from a beautiful lineage on your father's side but it is polluted by wog genes, making you swarthy and ugly. I visited Germany, Netherland, Ireland, and UK, and I obviously stood out as a foreigner, I hate the way I look, I am so ugly.

When I was a little boy, I used to pray every night that God would take away my color and make me fair-skinned a beautiful, but it never happened, so I gave up on God. The existence of swarthy wogs is proof there is no God, what kind of God that loves beauty would create such vile creatures?

Ideally, wogs would recognize their own inferiority and just remove themselves from the gene pool, but if they must breed, I wish them to not breed with NW Europeans, since blue eyes are going extinct because of the wogs breeding with true Whites.

If I ever have children, I want my dad to donate his sperm for them, so that the children can still be close biological relatives of mine, but without my wog DNA pollution. That way, I can have beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned, Nordic children who don't have my racial taint. If he won't do that, then I should try to find the most Nordic woman I can in hopes that her 100% Nordic and my 50% Nordic will overwhelm the wogginess, which would only be 25% of my kids' genome. Still, I hate wog genes, and I would hate to be responsible for spreading them...ideally they would go extinct, whether through wogs realizing their inferiority and not breeding, or wogs using advanced genetic science to correct their ugly traits in the embryos.

he's still a white normies, also if he have such a big problem with being a mixed not 100% white then he should try living as a curry, sandnigger or a nigger then he will know the real suffering of real ethnics

he's still a white normies, also if he have such a big problem with being a mixed not 100% white then he should try living as a curry, sandnigger or a nigger then he will know the real suffering of real ethnics
I just imagined the subhuman hook-nosed shitskin med caricature. :lul:

after reading this again, wheather he's half med or not he definitely have to pay a part of the ethnic tax himself