Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mein Kampf with my family

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★★
I argued with my mother and sister yesterday and called them whores.
My sister has a 40 year old Turkish boyfriend even though she is 18.
Yesterday when she spoke to this son of a bitch on Facetime in the kitchen, I completely freaked out and said that I wouldn't accept any nigger or "kanacke" in my household and especially not if he's already 40.
My mother also spoke to him on the phone and said I should accept that my sister is with him because it is "love".
Then my mother and sister said that I should move out if I can't handle it.
Can you imagine the hooker wanting to throw me out because of a 40 year old Turkish/Kurdish sugar daddy?
I hate my sister and mother and they hate me.
I told them that I could take off my pants in front of them and that they had to kindly accept it because it's normal and God created me that way.
I said to my mother that you can invite 20 niggers/sands home as long as I don't see it, I don't care.
They want me to accept it as normal that my sister has a 40 year old sugar daddy and try to convince me that it is love.
I said I don't want to have anything to do with them/these guys and they were outraged.
They always tried to demonize my sexuality and how perverse what I was doing was.
and they want to portray me as the evil one who plagues others and always causes trouble...
I told my mother that I didn't want anything to do with her new partner because in my childhood I was always caught in the crossfire between my mother and stepfather.
Your last partner often stalked me after the breakup and annoyed me.
Foids behavior in pure form...

Last edited:
God I hate the female nature

How she met him?

Kanackerlaken, Sandneger und andere Scheißhäute sollten zusammen mit Coalburnern öffentlich exekutiert werden.

Last edited:
klaue so viel geld du kannst und komm mit mir nach thailand

klaue so viel geld du kannst und komm mit mir nach thailand
I was hit so hard by the black pill that I can barely walk

Who is the idiot in your profile avatar?

Report him to the authorities as being a secret anafen member or whatever it's called.

If you're in a western nation, say he's a grey wolves member :feelsYall:
I don't understand a word you want to say...
are you Turkish or what exactly do you want to tell me?

Life fuel for 40yo sand nuggets I guess. Ask her what she thinks about hamudi

warum lässt du dir sowas überhaupt gefallen ich würde alle sachen von fenster rausschmeissen etc und auf tür rassenschande und Hakenkreuze etc

No safe zones for an incel home is just like the outside world hostile.

Find out who this sandnigger is and surprise him with a Molotov through his window :feelzez:
In minecraft

Report him to the authorities as being a secret anafen member or whatever it's called.
I feel like Gaspacho would say "dickhead" if he was allowed.

I'm so happy that I don't have a sister and my nieces all married white men and made white kids.
God I remember walking into my friends house one day and there was some nigger sitting on the couch who was gonna rail his mom later that day (mom was a fugly 50 year old single mom crackhead don't get too excited Tyronecels). I felt so bad for my friend I never even joked about it, it's one of those things that are too fucked up to joke about.

I don't wanna disrespect your family so I'll just say my condolences.

I'm so happy that I don't have a sister and my nieces all married white men and made white kids.
God I remember walking into my friends house one day and there was some nigger sitting on the couch who was gonna rail his mom later that day (mom was a fugly 50 year old single mom crackhead don't get too excited Tyronecels). I felt so bad for my friend I never even joked about it, it's one of those things that are too fucked up to joke about.

I don't wanna disrespect your family so I'll just say my condolences.
:feelsrope::cryfeels::feelsUgh:

If anyone in my family brought home a sandneger I think my grandfather would murder them, he was a political extremist refugee think ultranationalist from medfagland, I am so glad I at least don't have a sister, I can imagine it is like hell brought to your own doorstep.

JFL at j00z that call main kampf ant1 sem1tic, while in fact it isn't.

H mentioned that he doesn't hate the j00z indvidualy, but does feel cautios around them in a group. He also said that the good j00z should sparate themself from the group, if they don't do it then he views them the same as all j00z.

Main kamph also contians exerts from the learend protocols, also a recommended read.