Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mega blackpill. Took this from 1973 book on female sexual fantasies.

dogpill is everywhere in that book it's brooootal you can't compete against wild animals

Lots of foids have rape and gangbang fantasies. Not sure why they do. I think a big part of it is because they like to be overpowered and dominated so they feel more feminine. As far as animals, I suspected they did and after reading shit from this site it's confirmation they in fact do

I would bet if you asked 100% of foids if they had a rape or gangbang fantasy at some point in their life they would say yes, AWALT

Lots of foids have rape and gangbang fantasies. Not sure why they do. I think a big part of it is because they like to be overpowered and dominated so they feel more feminine. As far as animals, I suspected they did and after reading shit from this site it's confirmation they in fact do
That's a book from 70s, there would be no incel forum back then mate. White foids have that in their DNA they want to get gang-raped and raped by animals.

That's a book from 70s, there would be no incel forum back then mate. White foids have that in their DNA they want to get gang-raped and raped by animals.
White foids? All foids you mean

Women love to be dominated by robust, muscular, sexually dimorphic, well-endowed virile men. Water is wet.

It truly is ovER

And this is from 50 years ago. Imagine how bad it is now.
It's so crazy to think about
I always forget that humans have ALWAYS been like this
Not some sudden engagement in depraved activity, it's just that it's more openly accepted

Take the everythingpill

Source? Or you just made this up?
Take a look around. Every second post here is about how women peak in kindergarden. Just admit it, men (incel men especially) are more sexually degenerate than foids, stop coping.

Last edited:
You just made this up. Show any evidence.
At least 50% on people here have rape fantasies (and that numbers probably closer to 80% but people here are scared of feds). So you can easily imagine a large portion of mfs here probably want to raape kids or animals here.

So you can easily imagine a large portion of mfs here probably want to raape kids or animals here.
Men usually aren't attracted to children and teens aren't children so your premise is wrong.

Take a look around. Every second post here is about how women peak in kindergarden. Just admit it, men (incel men especially) are more sexually degenerate than foids, stop coping.
you are a foid or a glowie or ITcuck

you are a foid or a glowie or ITcuck
He/she is a typical agecuck.
Reads that some users here find 14-17 y.o. girls sexuality appealing.
"Omg, these pedos are attracted to literal babies :soy: ".

if you are attracted to the 17years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds old = you are a pedo
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
typical demoralized and programmed goyim that only listens to what his kike masters say to him while the same masters are raping actual kids (and it's fine by him) so pathetic

The occasional teen/pre teen fantasies I see on here are angelic compared to the dark net 4chan like forums where they talk about fucking toddlers. I'm not a cuck but pedophilia is just too far

if you are attracted to the 17years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59minutes, 59seconds old = you are a pedo
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
typical demoralized and programmed goyim that only listens to what his kike masters say to him while the same masters are raping actual kids (and it's fine by him) so pathetic
Lol no i always see mfs here talking about literally wanting to fuck 12 year olds not 17.999 year olds, pedophilia is a major issue here stop gaslighting me. Its why i mostly only use neets.net and looksmax.org and rarely post here, too many filthy degenerates. Also the other places are 1000x better than this shithole, and they actually talk in depth about the blackpill/how to look better/how to fit into society instead of the saying the same "FOIDS ALL SUCK FUCK FOIDS LETS RAPE THEM ALL BLAH BLAH" bullshit. I can see why r/inceltears and other normies platforms target this forum 99% of the time and dont attack the other blackpill forums. Maybe the common denominator is you guys, has that ever crossed your minds?

Last edited:
This was probably written by some disgusting landwhale

Staceys don't write shit like that. For some reason the fatter and uglier a woman is, the higher her sex drive and the more degenerate her taste is (niggers, dogs etc)

This was probably written by some disgusting landwhale

Staceys don't write shit like that. For some reason the fatter and uglier a woman is, the higher her sex drive and the more degenerate her taste is (niggers, dogs etc)
Like @Fat Link said only losers write shit like this
do you really think stacys sit around on reddit malding over incels and men all day? no
they are enjoying life eating at expensive places and sucking chad dick

LEt me see, criminals , rapists , a and dogs , What a surprise

I've said it before and I'll say it again: consent is a fucking female meme to keep the betas at a distance.

Lol no i always see mfs here talking about literally wanting to fuck 12 year olds not 17.999 year olds, pedophilia is a major issue here stop gaslighting me.
It's not a major issue, dumbass. It's a very small percent who are literal pedos who infiltrate incel forums like this, and they're extremely vocal and hostile about it to everyone. They love fucking kids and they want everyone to know. And if you disagree, well, you're just a fucking agecuck who should kill himself.

They used to be more prevalent years ago, but most have fucked off.

I would bet if you asked 100% of foids if they had a rape or gangbang fantasy at some point in their life they would say yes, AWALT
its an accomplishment for them
ive seen youtube videos where they admit it

Men usually aren't attracted to children and teens aren't children so your premise is wrong.
hes a fucking retarded age cuck
most females have sex by 14 and AOC laws differ across the world
some places arent cucked and some are
plus you dont see these faggots going to brazil and protesting the age of consent there
cause no one gives a fuck there about it
theres more important shit to worry about

Lol no i always see mfs here talking about literally wanting to fuck 12 year olds not 17.999 year olds, pedophilia is a major issue here stop gaslighting me. Its why i mostly only use neets.net and looksmax.org and rarely post here, too many filthy degenerates. Also the other places are 1000x better than this shithole, and they actually talk in depth about the blackpill/how to look better/how to fit into society instead of the saying the same "FOIDS ALL SUCK FUCK FOIDS LETS RAPE THEM ALL BLAH BLAH" bullshit. I can see why r/inceltears and other normies platforms target this forum 99% of the time and dont attack the other blackpill forums. Maybe the common denominator is you guys, has that ever crossed your minds?
Youre a fucking redpiller
fuck off

They can't help it, they are wired to be evil, we must correct their defective brains

Foids are like some kind of primitive animal that only knows to follow its instincts, i'm genuinely disgusted by how their brains operate in a lesser level than a cockroach

Last edited: