Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill mega blackpill: shyness and autism are mainly bad because mostly ugly guys have them

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
if all chads were shy and had autism, guess what? women all now think autism and being shy is hot.

don't get me wrong, being shy and being mildly retarded aren't good things. but they're MOSTLY bad because it's ugly people that have them

you blaming being shy or even legit autism, in the end, is just a cope

it's not about being aspie but being ugly
if you are hot being aspie you can still score tons of pussy
THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY COUNTS IS LOOKS, ALWAYS

it's not about being aspie but being ugly
if you are hot being aspie you can still score tons of pussy
THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY COUNTS IS LOOKS, ALWAYS

right, but people who complain about not being outgoing and normal have it completely backwards

you're awkward and shy BECAUSE you're ugly and everyone reacts bad to you

if you woke up with chad looks, everyone would make it easy for you to talk to them and would laugh at everything you say

how come chads can go to foreign countries where they don't speak the language, can barely communicate with foids, yet fuck girls like crazy? does being in a foreign country make personality no longer matter? what personality cna you have when you can't even talk with someone?

how many copes can one man have?

gigacope. yes, chad can bypass autism and anxiety purely with looks but it is a great hindrance in the normie range. this retarded black and white mentality is what makes people think were insane FFS.

gigacope. yes, chad can bypass autism and anxiety purely with looks but it is a great hindrance in the normie range. this retarded black and white mentality is what makes people think were insane FFS.

most self-diagnosed guys don't have legit autism

they're only weird and shy because girls make their interactions as painful as possible because they're not good looking

I agree that my ugliness is the main reason for my celibacy but having autism doesn’t exactly help. On top of being ugly, I’m a socially inept retard.

I do think I could make do if I was attractive though. Is there any examples of autistic Chads? Would be SuiFuel to see but I’d like to see out of curiosity..

You are right tbh.

I was far uglier as a child, and I had the highest social anxiety in the planet.

Everyone I knew who was as shy as I was were often hideous, or very weak looking at the very best.

Just look at how all chads play fortnite now, when in the past since only ugly people played video games you were considered a weird, creepy loser if you played video games.

I agree that my ugliness is the main reason for my celibacy but having autism doesn’t exactly help. On top of being ugly, I’m a socially inept retard.

I do think I could make do if I was attractive though. Is there any examples of autistic Chads? Would be SuiFuel to see but I’d like to see out of curiosity..

look at the comments there. Hell, just look at the top comment.

I can fish out tinder conversations i have seen before where the guy chadfishing was trying to be as autistic as possible but the girls were trying to get it sexual and still gave him her number but I don't feel like going through it.

You are right tbh.

I was far uglier as a child, and I had the highest social anxiety in the planet.

Everyone I knew who was as shy as I was were often hideous, or very weak looking at the very best.
This, notice how everyone that is shy just so happens to also be ugly.

Twisted is upper tier normie / bordering chadlite imo and he's still not getting any

Gotta cope to not rope

Correct. Its been well documented that being non NT can cause inceldom. Even in guys who otherwise wouldn't be incel. The importance of being NT can't be overstated. I'd wager that say low tier normie looking guys who managed to lose their virginity (without paying up front) or get a girlfriend are all neurotypical. They'd be straight up incel if they were non NT.

look at the comments there. Hell, just look at the top comment.

I can fish out tinder conversations i have seen before where the guy chadfishing was trying to be as autistic as possible but the girls were trying to get it sexual and still gave him her number but I don't feel like going through it.

Girls would not sleep with him IRL. He is a virgin and will die a virgin, I don't care what comments they post on YouTube. You can find foids virtue signaling on YouTube calling a legit truecel "handsome" and say "I'd totally date him" but that means fuck all in the real world where the guys they date are at least normie looking, able bodied and at the very least can fake NT in everyday interactions.

Last edited:

t. Sexsomniac

Only a CHAD could get something as a non-NT.
Even most of normie looking guys will be incel if they have mental disease

Autism is almost a death sentence. Only an autistic gigachad can escape the inceldom.

If a possible normie becomes incel because of autism, imagine a 0/10. It never started for him.

ugly + shy = creep
attractive + shy = mysterious