Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Meeting up with a bpd egirl was horrible.

• Thread starter HedonisticRecluse
  • Start date
HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
I was made to believe that she liked me, I am not hurt by this incident at all, because it has happened to me and the last few iterations the pain of rejection has only decreased - infact it not happening to me is bizarre. The last time I cried to myself, knowing to myself how pathetic I was to think some BPD egirl actually liked me, and that she actually 'cheated' on me, looking back at it now - it was well and truly the most pathetic moment of my life, I am so ugly that I had to resort to dating mentally ill girls online. And this time was no exception, except she did lead me on but she did eventually admit that she thought I was very 'intelligent' and funny and nothing more, of course I wasn't mad but I had just accepted that. We met up, I did insist on her meeting up with me, she offered to hold my hand, at first I thought, "Wow! This is finally my time to ascend!", but another thought crossed my mind, the fact that she did not at all see me as a romantic partner, and merely saw me as a freind and she had told me before that when we meet up she'd treat me like her lesbian freinds, so if I did grab her hand I would be treated as the equivalent of her gay best freind. I told her no but she grabbed my hand, and after a while I let her hand go, I felt disgusted that I was seen as an object of pity and that she would never consider me romantically attractive and that she only felt pity for me.

I thought she would be my wife, we have the same interest in literature, she is quite intelligent for a foid, in fact this intelligence is maldapative in her case since her attraction for men is much less then for women; her ex-boyfreind was a feminiene jbw twink who was very tall and a white nationlist, before that she had an ugly JBWmaxxed white guy who she groomed and abused (nearly to suicide may I add) and before that a really fat asian guy. Infact she confessed to me that she enjoys tormenting me and leading me on, and that she is a self-admitted "neurotic piece of shit" and that I should not chase her any longer, and she was right, her treating me nicely in real life was nothing short of torment. She gave me a piece of the warmth that I would never experience again, and she knew that I knew that it was all a facade and that in reality I am a repulsive disgusting ugly man. She also told me the sordid details of her past relationships such as a stepping on some random guys balls, weird fucking roleplay, seeing her ex as a son, not caring that her ex-boyfreind was a white nationlist and using him to get over her previous ex-boyfreind, telling me that I am a fucking subhuman etc.

All in all, I really want to advise any incels that talking to bpd women will never lead to anything but having a slice of the cake, no merely crumbs of the cakes that is human intimacy and affection - and that those crumbs were thrown with malignant intentions. Please do not talk to e-girls, please do not talk to women who are knowledgeable about inceldom, please do not talk to lesbian/bi-sexual women who might be intelligent and remember women see men as an ends to a goal, namely for procuring offspring with good genetics. Also dissimulation and manipulation are innate traits for the female sex, spare yourself the misery of interacting with them and don't base your happiness on something as precarious as femoids, they are well and truly subhumans. Women will never love as men love, for a mans love can be metaphysical and his loyalty will show no end, while a women is simply a cunning succubus.

Fakecels.is @Incelius Savage

Only fakecels use discord.

Not intelligent or actually mentally ill, just the average woman in the modern day.

she did eventually admit that she thought I was very 'intelligent' and funny and nothing more, of course I wasn't mad but I had just accepted that.

I thought she would be my wife, we have the same interest in literature, she is quite intelligent for a foid, in fact this intelligence is maldapative in her case since her attraction for men is much less then for women; her ex-boyfreind was a feminiene jbw twink who was very tall and a white nationlist, before that she had an ugly JBWmaxxed white guy who she groomed and abused (nearly to suicide may I add) and before that a really fat asian guy. Infact she confessed to me that she enjoys tormenting me and leading me on, and that she is a self-admitted "neurotic piece of shit" and that I should not chase her any longer, and she was right, her treating me nicely in real life was nothing short of torment. She gave me a piece of the warmth that I would never experience again, and she knew that I knew that it was all a facade and that in reality I am a repulsive disgusting ugly man. She also told me the sordid details of her past relationships such as a stepping on some random guys balls, weird fucking roleplay, seeing her ex as a son, not caring that her ex-boyfreind was a white nationlist and using him to get over her previous ex-boyfreind, telling me that I am a fucking subhuman etc.
You deserve to be abused by a BPD foid for being a fucking privileged high Iq fag.

You deserve to be abused by a BPD foid for being a fucking privileged high Iq fag.
Don't you do a physics degree brocel, that means you are probably have the same IQ as me... the last few years I was stuck in suicidal ideation and neetdoom, I experienced anhedonia and a total psychotic breakdown. Also being a high IQ normie is probably better then being a high IQ incel, since I have neither the ability to work so hard for monetary benefit nor the ability to talk to normies well (severe autism).

We're both curries and short and ugly and autistic...I consider you my kin. Let us become freinds out of our shared misery due to being afflicted with curse of being currycel autists.

Many of the racial traits I associated with Whites were BPD.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Your statement is racist in itself. Of course, lying and hypocrisy comes naturally to whites.",
"headline": "Cuba acknowledges 'vestiges' of racism, launches program to fight it",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/cuba-acknowledges-vestiges-racism-launches-003134774.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 23 05:10:42 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Typically when Whites claim that a place is \"very racist\" or \"very terrible\", it means that they were treated terribly for condescending over the natives and expecting special treatment.",
"headline": "Cuba acknowledges 'vestiges' of racism, launches program to fight it",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/cuba-acknowledges-vestiges-racism-launches-003134774.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 23 05:09:33 UTC 2019"

Not intelligent or actually mentally ill, just the average woman in the modern day.
She was considerably more intelligent then the average women that I have chadfished

Many of the racial traits I associated with Whites were BPD.
What are the racial traits of us curries? And she was not white but a noodlewhore (that is why she dated a lot of JBWmaxxers).

No, I don’t even study at a university.

Larp, only NTs use discord.
I'm not NT, I have aspergers and I'm an INTP. I didn't talk to her on discord. Also yeah discord is normalfag central

yeah idk how u niggas meet women online

seems fakecel to me

I live on this planet 27 days and I never met a woman online

please fuck off and die

yeah idk how u niggas meet women online

seems fakecel to me

I live on this planet 27 days and I never met a woman online
You guys haven't seen how ugly I am have you

Will be easy to heed your warning considering no foid likes talking to me anyways :cryfeels:

I understand what you went through, i dont get the hate you are getting. A lot of people who have been starved of female attention fall for the egirl meme even if it means is fake. I also fell for it about a year ago and i regret it to this day, she was a whore and a liar but i also kept coming back to her despite knowing in the back of my mind what i was doing to myself. I kept going because i wanted to escape my faith, i wanted something different for me. I saw that in her and no doubt you did as well.

I am sorry this happened to you and the only thing i can advice is to try to cope and forget her. Trying to get revenge will only result in her looking like the victim and you never want that. Learn from your mistakes and remember all egirls are trash.

Stay the fuck away from women with BPD. They will chew you mentally and spit you out.

Will be easy to heed your warning considering no foid likes talking to me anyways :cryfeels:
Trust me BPD foids are easy to talk to, I'm autistic but they sometimes like stuff like anime or manga that isnt really watched by normalfags
I understand what you went through, i dont get the hate you are getting. A lot of people who have been starved of female attention fall for the egirl meme even if it means is fake. I also fell for it about a year ago and i regret it to this day, she was a whore and a liar but i also kept coming back to her despite knowing in the back of my mind what i was doing to myself. I kept going because i wanted to escape my faith, i wanted something different for me. I saw that in her and no doubt you did as well.

I am sorry this happened to you and the only thing i can advice is to try to cope and forget her. Trying to get revenge will only result in her looking like the victim and you never want that. Learn from your mistakes and remember all egirls are trash.
Yeah i expected this anyway
Stay the fuck away from women with BPD. They will chew you mentally and spit you out.
yep
Noted. They are walking red flags, anyway.

The only women who seem to know about the subject are either journalists/online content creators who use it to garner attention and make money, or BPD terminally online whores who will probably end up stabbing you over a minor grievance.

I cannot get heterosexual women. To then want to compete for women who swing the other way seems foolish. Such women are genetic mistakes, they do not deserve to procreate.

I will never forget. I can never forget. This is reality.

Well said. Unless your genetics are top tier, women will struggle to have genuine feelings for you. One can argue that women aren't even attracted to Chad, but rather his attributes and what they will do for her in terms of lineage. Women are vain, narcissists and only interested in self-serving acts. Their exterior beauty is but a smokescreen.
After being blackpilled I have become anti-existence. I just dont see the point of existence its so superficial, banal and utterly meaningless. I just pass the time with literature, anime, visual novels or whatever, which is painless compared to being another puppet of fate in this malignantly useless play called life.

Dbdr’s .is account

Where did you meet this foid?
:forcedsmile:

bipolniggers are insufferable. never give these creatures a chance.

All in all, I really want to advise any incels that talking to bpd women will never lead to anything but having a slice of the cake, no merely crumbs of the cakes that is human intimacy and affection - and that those crumbs were thrown with malignant intentions. Please do not talk to e-girls, please do not talk to women who are knowledgeable about inceldom, please do not talk to lesbian/bi-sexual women who might be intelligent and remember women see men as an ends to a goal, namely for procuring offspring with good genetics. Also
Over boyoo

I've seen this plot play out before. For whatever reason these BPD whores love abusing insecure men so occasionally they might even talk to some incels online or whatever. And these women are predatory too, and not predatory in the sense how normies accuse Leonardo DiCaprio, these women do go around finding people to abuse. Verbal abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, even physical abuse if you somehow "managed" to get yourself a BPD girl.

My sister has BPD and she constantly punches, strangles and occasionally even threatens my mom with a kitchen knife. The worst part is, that 99% of incels don't go around harming other people, but these BPD whores actually do

How do get contacted by a noodle on instagram that lives in your city and she agrees to meet up with you? How does that even happen? Why do you even have a picture of yourself on ig? Also, fakecel.