Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meet Tristan Van Der Vlis. The Dutch mass-shooter

Opinion on Tristan Van Der vlis?

• Based

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Somewhat Based

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Columbine Wanna-Be

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
Tristan Van Der Vlis was a 24 year old dutch schizocel

He is infamous for being the first and only real mass-shooter Holland has ever witnessed

Image 2024 01 18 150512008

Introduction

A quick summary of who he was and why he did what he did

- Tristan was born in Alphen Aan De Rijn, The Netherlands
- He had a somewhat normal upbringing. Really religious. He was a loner and not particularly good with women.
- In his early life no one noticed anything really off about him. He just seemed like a silent kid.

When Tristan turned 18 he started hearing voices. He was convinced it was God talking to him directly.

Inside him there was a hatred growing towards God and christianity. He even wrote his own version of the bible, an sort of anti-bible you could call it.

A line from his anti-bible said 'who speaks with god is actually speaking with the devil'

As time progresses the voices are getting worse. He starts using more drugs and gets into an depression thinking about roping.

Tristan starts to get fascinated by 3 new things:
1. The Chernobyl disaster in 1986, he is fascinated by the death of so many people
2. Guns, he liked having the power of life and death
3. The columbine shooting. He based his own shooting of this one (details will follow thorough this post) ( shoutout to columbros @BlueCore @ItsovERfucks @FakeFakecel )

He gets obsessed by the columbine shooting and is tempted by not only killing himself but taking others with him too

Not much later he got a weapon permit

The voices, drugs, hallucinations and hatred for this world got to a boiling point

He started planning his massacre

The day of the massacre

At 12PM he parked his car at shopping mall de Ridderhof. The plan was to execute his shooting in a busy mall

He steps out the car and grabs his gun from the back of the car (actual photo of his gun at the crimescene)
Image 2024 01 18 145805165

In his pants he has a pistol and a revolver. Just in case

- Tristan walks to the mall and spots a man outside, he shoots him dead with a single shot. no hesitation
- Just before the entrance he shoots 2 more people. They survived
- As he walks in the mall he once again shoots at 2 people, they also survived
- Then he shoots multiple shots at an couple walking by. Both died
- Infront of the supermarket in the mall he shoots another 7 people.
- Some foid tried act like the hero to stop him and take his gun from him. she got a headshot and died at the spot
- He shoots and kills 2 more people before taking his own life

In his shooting there were some columbine references

Tristan killed his first victim at 12:08 / Eric Harris killed himself at 12:08

Tristan commited his shooting on 9th of april / Eric Harris was born of the 9th of april

After the massacre the police searched his car and found a package saying "for the police'
Tristan voor de politie

The note says that he planted explosives in 3 other malls nearby. They got closed and checked for bombs right away. This turned out to be false

Summary

Killcount of 7

He comitted the first dutch mass-shooting ever in history and is still well known in Holland, especially in Alphen Aan De Rijn (where the shooting happened)

There is much mystery around this case. Neither in Tristan's writings or his letter to the police did he mention a solid reason or motivation behind the mass-shooting. Many theories have thrown around.
We only got one clue from his Anti-bible, a line that said 'the only way to truly hurt god is by hurting it's creations'

Really an interesting case. Never had Holland seen anything like this before

If you look closely on my profile banner you can see him top left

Last edited:
Based, schizocel would've preferred if he killed some powerful and rich fucks.

Boring + He's white.

We was based good kill count too.

I envy these guys who go out at such young age even with low killcount . im feeling old and past that.maybe i should have done it too so i didnt have to be bothered with this shitty boring life

Has there ever been mass shooter who was sexually successful ( slept with multiple girls ) and popular among the peers? I doubt.

hoped you would liked my dutch shooting history lesson:feelsaww::feelzez: @ItsovERfucks

Columbine mentioned = Automatically based

Another worthy HOF mass shooter

I'm pretty sure just about every Dutchman mogs me, with no exceptions.

I remember this

The problem I have with most mass shooters is not the fact that they committed the act of violence, but instead who they targeted.

Nice! Another slayER added to the archives.