Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Meet the incels and anti-feminists in Asia

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Based. W kimchicels @mcmoohyun

Unfortunately article was paywalled, but still, the results are here.

KIM WOO-SeoK, a 31-year-old chef in Seoul, grew up questioning the way society treats women. He felt sorry for his stay-at-home mother. He considered himself a feminist. But over the past few years, his opinions have shifted. When he came across women activists online, he was shocked to see some of them were making demeaning comments about men, including making fun of small penises. “I felt like my masculinity was under attack,” says Mr Kim. He believes that, since the 2010s, Korean society has become more discriminatory against men than women. Although he has a girlfriend, many of those who share his beliefs in the region do not. In advanced countries the gap between the sexes has widened, with young men tending to be more conservative and young women tending to be more liberal. The trend is particularly striking in East Asia. Men are not adapting well to a society where women are better educated, compete with them for jobs and do not want to have babies with them. According to one survey in 2021, 79% of South Korean men in their 20s believe they are victims of “reverse discrimination”. In neighbouring Japan, a survey the same year found that 43% of men aged 18 to 30 “hate feminism”.

Koreans will be extinct by the end of the century.

Feminism is about giving nature its power back, all that'll do is cause chaos.

Feminism is about giving nature its power back, all that'll do is cause chaos.
I'd argue feminism is savagery of the highest form. You can't have civilization without some form of monogamy and mechanism to limit hypergamy. Unrestricted feminism wil lead to the dominance of high birth rate groups, which are gangsters and the likes of them.

The end result is Haiti.

According to one survey in 2021, 79% of South Korean men in their 20s believe they are victims of “reverse discrimination”. In neighbouring Japan, a survey the same year found that 43% of men aged 18 to 30 “hate feminism”.
Absolutely based.

And I'm here for it! If a society doesn't handle its own women, it ends as it should
We will be some of the last ricecels.

And I'm here for it! If a society doesn't handle its own women, it ends as it should
This

And tbf most South Cuckrean male are still snowflake simps, they deserve more :shock: