Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Meet the Cast of Netflix’s New Dating Series 'Love on the Spectrum'

It's all so tiresome

Attachments

• AAAAAAh.PNG
    AAAAAAh.PNG
    408.4 KB · Views: 105
I'm pretty sure I saw an ad for this show many years ago. Either that, or a different show with the exact same premise. It didn't go over well.

Those girls may have a couple of weird facial traits but they're naturally attractive, as in little makeup, no MySpace angles, etc. That's why those guys don't stand a chance; some men have this delusion that girls that look "approachable" are more likely to say yes. As if every man that has ever been around them hadn't thought of that already. It's over.

Those girls may have a couple of weird facial traits but they're naturally attractive, as in little makeup, no MySpace angles, etc. That's why those guys don't stand a chance; some men have this delusion that girls that look "approachable" are more likely to say yes. As if every man that has ever been around them hadn't thought of that already. It's over.

Yes, if they are cute the autistic girls can easily get a high tier normie bf. And even if they're a bit off why on earth would they ever settle for a sperg male? The discrepancies are so well known I can't believe they run a show like this in 2020.

Don't care. Pass. Next

You see an autistic guy in a relationship he'll be;

Super rich guy getting played
Misdiagnosed as autistic when he's actually ADHD.
Chad
A rare normalised by his NT family early on; successful guy with minimal impact on his social skills.
Tall white normie looking guy hiding it well.

That's your lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back