Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meet Stefan Wenzke, aka IncelTear member /u/theLolFactor101, the faggot behind .is's DDoS attack.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220122 1949592
Screenshot 20220122 185503

[UWSL]Meet /u/theLolFactor101, aka malingnant narcissist and Hitler poster boy Stefan Wenzke, who currently lives in a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio called Montgomery, is a student of St. Xavier High School and lives with his parents in a comfy upper class neighborhood.[/UWSL]

Wenzke Stefan

Anyways, this kid has claimed to be the whole reason why the site is down. Other IT users have even confirmed it.
Screenshot 20220122 220523

His post history shows that he is a CS:GO HvHer who sells cracked gaming/cheat hub accounts, and from what I see on him, he has scammed at least one person. Also has extremely unfunny memes mixed with pics of his little brother and sister. Very smart doing this while openly admitting to doing illegal activities. :feelsokman:

Just another normalfaggot with a fat ego and shitty opsec. Don't take down my copes, faggot. :feelsjuice:

@Fat Link @Infinity do what you want with this information. I have plenty of screenshotted and archived proof proving that it is indeed him along with more of his info. Anyone who wants proof, DM me. I will keep editing this to add more details.

Last edited:
What a fucking faggot - typical IT scum.

Is that really him? You're a God, bro.
currently lives in a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio called Montgomery, is a student of St. Xavier High School and lives with his parents in a comfy upper class neighborhood.
:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

Could someone ask him why my Windows needs to be activated after using a HWID spoofer? Also jfl at DDOS'ing an incel forum

He looks like an albino nigger, Blake Griffin-looking asshole.

the fact that he goes to a "catholic"(he has probably been taught more about other religions then anything involving christianity) school should be enough proof that this upper middle class boy has no clue about nothing in this life. if this is trully him,man this is pathetic. Even as a degenerate he fails to be a degenerate kek.He spends his time ddosing websites used by like 200 people,deluding himself that he could live life as chad if he could.

btw i am not encouraging sin,i am just making a point.

the fact that he goes to a "catholic"(he has probably been taught more about other religions then anything involving christianity) school should be enough proof that this upper middle class boy has no clue about nothing in this life. if this is trully him,man this is pathetic. Even as a degenerate he fails to be a degenerate kek.He spends his time ddosing websites used by like 200 people,deluding himself that he could live life as chad if he could.

btw i am not encouraging sin,i am just making a point.
He probably goes to an mostly white school meanwhile is a liberal bluepilled faggot that has never lived amongst niggers and supports immigration

DON'T MESS WITH US

You're pinging @Fat Link and @Infinity? I'm pretty sure doxxing isn't allowed.

jfl at script kiddies nowadays

Screenshot 2022 01 23 042523

hey @ordinaryotaku check this out

It’s funny that they would do illegal things with such good personalities

Somebody kill that fucking mutt. A burgercel needs to take one for the team

View attachment 565708

hey @ordinaryotaku check this out
man this is the most white upper middle class neighbourhood i have ever seen kek.this guy will never have a single worry in his entire life and he still thinks he is above us who have survived tragedy after tragedy top kek.

Don't these pathetic cucks know, that shutting down Incel Spaces is only going to increase ER attacks?

"Oh yeah, let's take these isolated loner guys and make them even more agitated"

- inner monologue of an IT Cuck.

:feelsaww:.

Screenshot 2022 01 23 032038

lol @ordinaryotaku

can afford mansion, can't afford healthcare

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Americans LOLOLOLOLOL

Hey Stefan wenzke, it would be a real shame if a bunch of incels were to break into your home and murder you and your entire family, don’t fuck with us, we are dangerous people and we have nothing to lose

It is insane in this country how healthcare here is so up the ass. :feelsUgh: I am also doomed to be an Americuck!
seriously, why the fuck is American healthcare so fucking dogshit compared to literally every other developed country?

seriously, why the fuck is American healthcare so fucking dogshit compared to literally every other developed country?
Another reason besides the cost I would attribute to it is the extremely high rate of unhealthy people in the country. Lots of people with cancer, heart disease, obesity, etc.

This is epic

I'm glad to be able to see this sub's lore unfolding gloriously :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

He can have any noodle in the world but attacks me

supreme, and I mean SUPREME life fuel.
I messaged his school telling them how one of their students is involved in numerous scams and federal crimes.
Little shits gonna go in on Monday and have the fucking police and principal down his throat.

supreme, and I mean SUPREME life fuel.
I messaged his school telling them how one of their students is involved in numerous scams and federal crimes.
Little shits gonna go in on Monday and have the fucking police and principal down his throat.
cope. they’ll give him an award for taking down an incel site

cope. they’ll give him an award for taking down an incel site
But they won’t for the illegal scamming he’s been doing, selling Amazon Prime accounts and other things

Report him to the FBI

But they won’t for the illegal scamming he’s been doing, selling Amazon Prime accounts and other things
I was genuinely surprised that this kid, living in a $1.3 million house, is selling cracked accounts like that, as usually that's a common thing that Eastern European/Russian hackers do. Along with being a CS:GO HvHer, which is a scene full of social rejects and transgenders. This is not the type of person I would imagine to be doing these things, but I guess I gained a broader perspective. :feelsLightsaber:

I was genuinely surprised that this kid, living in a $1.3 million house, is selling cracked accounts like that, as usually that's a common thing that Eastern European/Russian hackers do. Along with being a CS:GO HvHer, which is a scene full of social rejects and transgenders. This is not the type of person I would imagine to be doing these things, but I guess I gained a broader perspective. :feelsLightsaber:
His fucking allowance of 1000 dollars a week just wasn’t enough for him apparently

Hey Stefan wenzke, it would be a real shame if a bunch of incels were to break into your home and murder you and your entire family, don’t fuck with us, we are dangerous people and we have nothing to lose

View attachment 565656View attachment 565657
[UWSL]Meet /u/theLolFactor101, aka malingnant narcissist and Hitler poster boy Stefan Wenzke, who currently lives in a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio called Montgomery, is a student of St. Xavier High School and lives with his parents in a comfy upper class neighborhood.[/UWSL]

View attachment 565660

Anyways, this kid has claimed to be the whole reason why the site is down. Other IT users have even confirmed it.
View attachment 565700

His post history shows that he is a CS:GO HvHer who sells cracked gaming/cheat hub accounts, and from what I see on him, he has scammed at least one person. Also has extremely unfunny memes mixed with pics of his little brother and sister. Very smart doing this while openly admitting to doing illegal activities. :feelsokman:

Just another normalfaggot with a fat ego and shitty opsec. Don't take down my copes, faggot. :feelsjuice:

@Fat Link @Infinity do what you want with this information. I have plenty of screenshotted and archived proof proving that it is indeed him along with more of his info. Anyone who wants proof, DM me. I will keep editing this to add more details.
Fucking rich cumskin
View attachment 565656View attachment 565657

View attachment 565660

View attachment 565700

Any other pics? He deleted his post history

Last edited:
Post his little sister :feelsdevil:
Also what kind of mutt abomination is that, jfc America :dafuckfeels:

Ohio called Montgomery, is a student of St. Xavier High School and lives with his parents in a comfy upper class neighborhood
That's why I hate the currency system. Those american pests have everything going for them and they ruin their unbelievably lucky lives doing illegal activities, shooting schools and being retarded cows when elections come because they have it so easily.

I'm still fighting to overcome my sheer hatred for that godforsaken nation.

Reported to the FBI