Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Meekspill] Woman compliments Meeks on his wonderful personality: "I've met Jeremy. He's such a really lovely boy."

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
So this is what women mean when they say you should have better personality? JFL.

Women praising the personality of a convicted felon who beat up a 16 year old, was in and out of prison, career criminal, probably never worked a normal job a day in his life, left his wife that he had two children with for a richer wife... Yeah I can imagine he's a really lovely boy once you get to know him.

Also in this video some other woman admits that she likes bad boys because she thinks they're better in bed.

These are the same type of women who would say to incels that they should have better personality if they want to have a girlfriend.

Women associate personality with LOOKS. It's really that simple.

Take this brutal daily meekspill to keep the bluepill away.

Soycucks on suicide watch. No wait, they are too dumb to get this.

STRAIGHT TALK!!! Which is obvious lies.

F A C E
A
C
E

I haaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAte females.

Soycucks on suicide watch. No wait, they are too dumb to get this.

They never bring up the meekspill. It's very obvious that the meekspill makes them very uncomfortable.

I can't even blame them. The meekspill can really shatter your mind and body and makes you question the entire purpose of humanity. Only the strongest and the most blackpilled people can deal with the meekspill.

Always defended no matter what.

Meeks is legend

<———————

Jeremy Meeks the man who took over the world using just his facial bones, ugly manlets like Napoleon or Hitler needed millions of people to do this and still failed and were hated for centuries to come.
@Modafincel :feelsrope:

Jeremy Meeks the man who took over the world using just his facial bones, ugly manlets like Napoleon or Hitler needed millions of people to do this and still failed and were hated for centuries to come.
@Modafincel :feelsrope:
Don't forget truecel Caesar.

If a chad threw acid on a woman's face, the woman would still say he has a great personality

Jeremy Meeks is a blackpill with a pulse and legs.

Textbook example.

for foids, lovely personality = i liked him

there incable of separating emotions and reality

Kudos to these dick riding roasties for saying the truth. I always enjoy fresh and unadulterated blackpills from whore's mouth.

just be confident on who you are br0