Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Meekspill) Reminder that's what women really think

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

It is just a reminder what women really think they don't care about "personality" because it doesn't exists,your life is your bones.

thanks @Teutonic Knight for the idea

most superficial creatures on earth strikes again

“Lol who cares if he was a brutal thug piece of shit, he’s hot and clever, deal with it! (Deal with the fact that personality matters less than your finger nails to women)

I really hope a cup full of acid is in her future.

How the fuck did meeks settle for her

he won't be so hot if his face gets dowsed in piranha solution which is acid that dissolves actual bone tissue

JFL a foid is defending Meeks in the comments

"I think some of them have a crush on him."
ngl, tfw no 9/10 bf

Lol, she’s a multi billionaire. Philip Green’s daughter - he’s a British businessman worth about $5 billion.

Yeah, she’s a 6/10 at best, but he will spend every day for the rest of his life lying on a super yacht in the Bahamas eating caviar.

Ugly woman with above average guy as is usual

Lol, she’s a multi billionaire. Philip Green’s daughter - he’s a British businessman worth about $5 billion.

Sure, but in terms of appearence, Meeks can attract wayyyy better looking foids

"I think some of them have a crush on him."
ngl
No, none of us do, IT is filled with literal faggots and tranny-escaped mental patients, and they no doubt project homoerotic fantasies onto incels and guys like Meeks. They are disgusting predators who have fantasies of “converting” incels to faggotdom.

What they do is like seeing a zoologist and saying “All these zoologist are always studying animals, they must have a crush on them” it is utterly low IQ and retarded, but we are dealing with IncelTears here, their hormone replacement therapy really fucks with their brains I imagine.

“Lol who cares if he was a brutal thug piece of shit, he’s hot and clever, deal with it! (Deal with the fact that personality matters less than your finger nails to women)

Me too. Also the dumbness of unintelligent whores amuse me... 5 years from now they will be crying abuse and in the mean time be beaten to pulp. ENJOY your time ladies.
Also don't forget scientifically proven world's most beautiful woman got beaten up by Jonny Depp.

Last edited:
This guy frustrates me.

Meeks me. Also I think this is the first time I've seen a reverse gold digger.

bad news she is still alive and posting on redidt

Why the fuck does she have to mention almost every sentence that he's hot, as if we don't fucking know

A lot of rich people (millionaires and above) are giant degenerates. They don't follow the same Abrahamic slave morality that poor people do. A lot of rich people are poly. She probably lets him fuck other women.

What the actual fuck?

Personality is a huge meme.

I don't get it at all. They say we can't get laid because of our toxic personalities. We show that Jeremy Meeks cheated on his wife and was charged with robbery. He is rewarded for being a bad person with a modeling contract, sex, and validation all because of his face and height combo. They then say the girls that like him are messed up. Okay so you can still get laid if you have a toxic personality.

Jeremy Meeks isn't even the only example of this happening
Another felon's mugshot has taken social media by storm, landing him a modeling contract.

Mekhi Alante Lucky, 20, from North Carolina, has been signed with Atlanta-based St Claire's Modeling Agency.

Arrested in April 2016 for speeding and driving a stolen vehicle, Twitter account Wake Mugshots 'discovered' Lucky. The mugshot went viral on social media with the 20-year-old being dubbed 'Prison Bae'.
43AE8AAE00000578-4837198-image-m-17_1504110406349.jpg

Why the fuck does she have to mention almost every sentence that he's hot, as if we don't fucking know
because whore lose her mind while thinking about him

He maybe one of the only living men who can still slay after the Norwood Reaper collected.

He looks better without hair tbh. Norwood reaper saved him.

Jeremy-Meeks-mugshots1.png
PoS nigger in and out of jail gets rewarded with billions of dollars and massive status. Great world we live in.

women irritate me so much that I dont even wanna look at them. superficial, narcissistic whores