Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Medium Ugly Curry with Gymcelled Body Slays on Omegle

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
His face. In b4 someone calls him a chadpreet like a retard

His gf

He is wetting pants on camera

View: https://youtu.be/hDoL_ZmCUUQ

Also before someone asks for height he is 6ft

LifeFuel for gymcels

he is not "medium ugly"(not a chad either) as per indian standards, stop being a retard

he is not "medium ugly"(not a chad either) as per indian standards, stop being a retard
2. how tf does everybody loose their mind when a 6/10 pajeet is good enough for a 2/10 white girl. jbw is true but overrated on .is

HTN because of low inhib and good muscle insertions

2. how tf does everybody loose their mind when a 6/10 pajeet is good enough for a 2/10 white girl. jbw is true but overrated on .is

He woukd get roasted on .org if I posted his mug there. 6/10 in the slums of Mumbai and there are some GL girls in that video @anandkonda

WDYM he's "medium ugly?"

Holy mother of copes.

He woukd get roasted on .org if I posted his mug there. 6/10 in the slums of Mumbai and there are some GL girls in that video @anandkonda
no there aren't, stop worshipping every white woman you see, .org users are retarded minors lmao

Hes not ugly at all retard. He doesn’t even look indian

everyone gets roasted on .org unless your top 0.1% in looks

Lifefuel

Could somalis pull this off?

Do you seriously think he is med passing HTN like the comments suggest
you can look indian and be a high tier normie, looking good as an indian doesnt mean passing as a latino/arab, you talk like an nri with no clue

Do you seriously think he is med passing HTN like the comments suggest
No mtn and definitely looks curry. He looks far better in the second pic than the first

you can look indian and be a high tier normie, looking good as an indian doesnt mean passing as a latino/arab, you talk like an nri with no clue
He isn't latino/Arab or HTN. He is just a MTN curry

Hes not ugly at all retard. He doesn’t even look indian
I like him as a user he’s cool but his bluepilled threads are annoying, but they’re interesting to discuss.

:feelsrope: Double my frame, never began for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back