Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Medievalcel goes ER in Quebec City with a sword

387.jpg

And why is this in inceldom discussion ? Nothing about this is related to inceldom, yet.

And why is this in inceldom discussion ? Nothing about this is related to inceldom, yet.
There's a good chance he was an incel, and there is no "news and current events" subforum.

There's a good chance he was an incel, and there is no "news and current events" subforum.
Acting like mainstream media ngl :feelsbaton:
Lounge aka offtopic is where this thread belongs rn imo.

Ur supposing he was an incel just because he did this?

The media has the same kind of mentality as you do. Bad event happens > it was done by incel :feelsseriously:

A potential ER is always inceldom related news that belongs in inceldom discussion
if he killed people he is incel, also if he is brown he is a terrorist with islamic motivation behind his actions. Oh white, he is a nazi lone wolf.

We don't know yet. This thread gives me a mainstream media feeling.

Acting like mainstream media ngl :feelsbaton:
Lounge aka offtopic is where this thread belongs rn imo.
Yeah it could be a pussy-slaying Chad who happens to colllect medieval knight costumes and authentic swords, and chops people up on Halloween.

Ur supposing he was an incel just because he did this?

The media has the same kind of mentality as you do. Bad event happens > it was done by incel :feelsseriously:
This tbh.

Yeah it could be a pussy-slaying Chad who happens to colllect medieval knight costumes and authentic swords, and chops people up on Halloween.
Yeah, it could be a pussy slaying mentally ill chad. JFL at your logic

Lmao thats based. True black knight.

Ty for posting

Too bad no one record it.

Chop til you drop

I really hate it when people's weapons DO NOT match their costumes!

Wtf stabs with a katana? IT'S MADNESS I TELL YOU!

Everyone knows katana is better for slashing...

HERE IS MY THEORY...

Dumbass, had a dull sword and no skill! It WOULD NOT CUT through heavy winter clothing so, he HAD TO stab with it.

Let that be a (fencing) lesson unto you!

Names me

Last edited:
I really hate it when people's weapons DO NOT match their costumes!

Wtf stabs with a katana? IT'S MADNESS I TELL YOU!

Everyone knows katana is better for slashing...

HERE IS MY THEORY...

Dumbass, had a dull sword and no skill! It WOULD NOT CUT through heavy winter clothing so, he HAD TO stab with it.

Let that be a (fencing) lesson unto you!

Names me
He probably got the sword off ebay and just assumed it was sharp. But who uses a Japanese katana with medieval European armour in the first? The guy was completely ill prepared to do battle.

He probably got the sword off ebay and just assumed it was sharp. But who uses a Japanese katana with medieval European armour in the first? The guy was completely ill prepared to do battle.
I bet he regretting it now!

He should have used a spear or axe tbh...

Just some random mentally ill guy. Not really incel stuff.
Just some random mentally ill guy. Not really incel stuff.

I'd have gone with a halberd, better reach.

A friend of mine replied to this: "And they say chivalry is dead "
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What a lad

Has the motive been revealed?
The police have stated that his motive was "personal, not terrorism," which is sure to rustle shitlibs who make the condition of being a low status male into a social pathology and crime against humanity.