Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Medieval Punishments Are The Cure For Inceldom

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
If there were medieval punishments there were no inceldom. Imagine a world that you can sell or buy a foid anytime you want. Imagine a world that a foid is executed for not being virgin before marriage. These rules were the most based rules that ever written and cure for inceldom. (in Kingdom Come Deliverance)

It was disappointing when I discovered that most medieval torture devices were never used and they were just invented in the 19th century to scam normies in museums or medieval fairs kek. You can look it up for example the first iron maiden was built way after middle ages and for many torture devices there aren't any registries they existed during medieval times. All my life has been a lie.

It was disappointing when I discovered that most medieval torture devices were never used and they were just invented in the 19th century to scam normies in museums or medieval fairs kek. You can look it up for example the first iron maiden was built way after middle ages and for many torture devices there aren't any registries they existed during medieval times. All my life has been a lie.
Based

(((We)))) came up with a lot of those devices to scam normies into going to museums more :lul: