Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Media) White American Expats are treated like royalty in India

This is fucked up. it is sad to see how colonization fucked up curryland and poisoned them,turned them into white worshippers..

tbh, every time some whiteboomer rings up tech support and the curry feels the need to act all subservient to whitey it's pretty sad. They are unable to talk to him normally because of how hard colonisation fucked up their culture.

Ethnics shouldn't exist they should of been wiped out by wars and genetic selection.

Wouldn't be happening if ethnic subhumans weren't coming to the west en mass and increasing inceldom 1000 fold among white men.

How come a bunch of subhumans can cause inceldom among whites? What the fuck does this even mean?

Rama was never described as having dark skin. But blue colored? Yes. I read somewhere he was described to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Kali was depicted to have black skin because that's her demonic form. Black is always associated with something dark and sinister. Asuras are always said to have dark skinned, hairy and muscular.

Sawala/Shyama means light brown.

The blue skin has different interpretations:

1. Blue is the color of the sky, blue color resembles infiniteness/formlessness.
2. Humans don't have blue skin, therefore blue skin means something super-human.
3. Gods have transparent skin (lighter than white) and their blood is blue, hence some gods look blue, etc.

Blue color has nothing to do with black/dark skin.

In terms of historicity. Vedic religion (proto-hinduism) was originated in northern Syria and they were mostly whites. According to the Aryan Invation Theory (AIT), early Vedic people from the middle east conquered India and pushed all the native black people to the south of India. Those native black people are depicted as "demons" or "Asuras".

Native Indian black people had a flourishing civilization in Mohenjo-daro (and Harappa) and they were destroyed by the proto-Hindus from the middle east.
Bhai I have read the holy scriptures both ram and Krishna are sawala , dark skinned but are depicted as blue in modern artwork. Vishnu was blue skinned not ram or Krishna.

How come a bunch of subhumans can cause inceldom among whites? What the fuck does this even mean?
White women hate white men and are eager to be seen as tolerant and progressive by fucking/dating refugees and immigrants.

White women hate white men and are eager to be seen as tolerant and progressive by fucking/dating refugees and immigrants.

Do you understand that those refugees and immigrants are mostly ugly as fuck right? So do you mean women prefer ugly men over an average white male? Or do they fuck good looking immigrants and refugees? I don't understand.

Do you understand that those refugees and immigrants are mostly ugly as fuck right? So do you mean women prefer ugly men over an average white male? Or do they fuck good looking immigrants and refugees? I don't understand.
They don't care if the refugee is ugly or not. It isn't about looks. They want to be seen as progressive and liberal and they want to destroy white men.

And yes, many white women do prefer ugly refugees over average white men.

It isn't about looks. And yes, many white women do prefer ugly refugees over average white men.

Man, I don't know what to say at this point. Your delusion is beyond repair. You are just rejecting the entire paradigm of blackpill science.

Man, I don't know what to say at this point. Your delusion is beyond repair. You are just rejecting the entire paradigm of blackpill science.
No, I'm not. This is the ultimate blackpill of female nature. They have no in group loyalty and are slaves to trends and the status quo. It's trendy right now to hate on white men and fuck/date refugees so that is exactly what they're doing.

Plus refugees are a million times more low inhibition and aggressive than beta cuck northern European white men. In the eyes of white women this creates an extremely negative Halo Effect for white men and draws them to Muslim/brown men.

Shit I should really go on a trip to India.
Damn, there you go.
Where is my fucking worship then? All I get is scorn and resentment from fellow whites and ethnics alike.