Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media mind control

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
Now I'm not the biggest conspiracy theorist but I always heard about government/media mind control and didn't really think much about it until yesterday. I had a random thought about cigarettes and how back in the day you'd only ever see the cool, good looking, successful people smoking cigarettes. It was always business men with slick back hair or pin up models. Guys lighting cigarettes after sex to subtly hint If you smoke you'll get laid. If you smoke you'll be cool and successful. Rarely would you ever see an ugly fat guy smoking a cigarette it was always the Chad's and Stacey's smoking. I thought about it and I believe cigarette companies more than likely tried glorifying smoking through Hollywood. Apparently back in the day cigarette companies didn't think cigarette were harmful and actually preached health benefits from smoking. Bullshit, of course they knew it was unhealthy and this was just a marketing tool. Same as nestle with their baby formula scandal which allegedly led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of babies. Of course they knew it wasn't healthy. My point is if companies can do this and get away with it what makes you think the government isn't doing stuff like this. Its been proven that fluoride has been found in the American water to make the American population dumber. And as someone not from America I can tell you the only people who think Americans are smart are Americans, the rest of the world look at that country as a reality TV show full of idiots and its most likely due to the dumbed down population. If that's not enough proof tell me why, as one of the richest countries is the education system so poor? Because the American people are controlled as are the rest of us but Americans to a much greater extent.

Only looks matter in both the west and the east buddy boyo
No poiint on talaking about conspiracies

Now I'm not the biggest conspiracy theorist but I always heard about government/media mind control and didn't really think much about it until yesterday. I had a random thought about cigarettes and how back in the day you'd only ever see the cool, good looking, successful people smoking cigarettes. It was always business men with slick back hair or pin up models. Guys lighting cigarettes after sex to subtly hint If you smoke you'll get laid. If you smoke you'll be cool and successful. Rarely would you ever see an ugly fat guy smoking a cigarette it was always the Chad's and Stacey's smoking. I thought about it and I believe cigarette companies more than likely tried glorifying smoking through Hollywood. Apparently back in the day cigarette companies didn't think cigarette were harmful and actually preached health benefits from smoking. Bullshit, of course they knew it was unhealthy and this was just a marketing tool. Same as nestle with their baby formula scandal which allegedly led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of babies. Of course they knew it wasn't healthy. My point is if companies can do this and get away with it what makes you think the government isn't doing stuff like this. Its been proven that fluoride has been found in the American water to make the American population dumber. And as someone not from America I can tell you the only people who think Americans are smart are Americans, the rest of the world look at that country as a reality TV show full of idiots and its most likely due to the dumbed down population. If that's not enough proof tell me why, as one of the richest countries is the education system so poor? Because the American people are controlled as are the rest of us but Americans to a much greater extent.
Manufacturing Consent

If government propaganda made you black-pilled then it's hardly something to complain about

Of course mind control is real, but it isn't done with some spooky radio frequencies or chemtrails (lol), it's rather done by pushing a narrative.