Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meanwhile in holland - important lesson

Multicell

Multicell

I'l be back on sunday
★★★
Incels are somewhat 'outside' the average general public, we all know that.
In a similar way, homeless people are too.

80970147_1719231825783118_r.jpeg

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Homeless man discovers wallet with 2,000 euros, returns to police. Police awarded him preliminarily with 50 euros from their own money, in advance, because they liked it so much, while the original owner of the wallet wasn't found yet. AND the police published this about the honest finder with that and indirectly started something else

Campaign collects €30,000 for homeless Amsterdammer who returned lost wallet​

A crowdfunding campaign for a homeless man in Amsterdam who turned in a cash-filled wallet he found has raised over 30,000 euros in less than a day. Hadjer Al-Ali, 33, was making his usual round through Amsterdam Central Station, looking for empty cans and bottles to return for deposit money, when he noticed the wallet lying on a train bench, he told De Stentor. “It was a bit open. I saw a lot of money in it.” It turned out to be almost 2,000 euros. A GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign for Al-Ali was launched at 2:00 p.m. on Monday. By noon on Tuesday, the counter stood at 30,926 euros.

LESSONS LEARNED:

IF you find a lost woman on the street.... PICK her up and bring her to the police!
You will be rewarded...

JFL, but:

I really like it that so many people wanted to express their admiration for the homeless guy with a donation.

Last edited:
If no one owns it he should be able to keep it

If no one owns it he should be able to keep it
I think if no one claims it, the government gets it after a year, because he actually gave the wallet to them. If he would have only told the police where the owner could get it back without handing it to the police, then it would be his wallet and money after a year, in the Netherlands. "The owner can find me and his wallet at the central station, i am the one with the beer bottle". Djeeez what an honest finder. Would you bring it to the police too ?

The Have Nots are the best people.

Last edited:
Felt like a psyop to me. Some sandnigger homeless guy records himself bringing back 2000 euros to the police right after the far-right wins an election? You know how many low IQ retards change their entire political views after seeing one "of the good ones".

How does a homeless guy have a phone with a camera on it so he can film himself giving money back to the police anyways, this nigger is supposedly picking up 15 cent sodacans out of trashcans but he has a nice phone to film himself with? I don't believe it at all, try harder jews, then again I'm not the target demographic, retards are.

Last edited:
Also who the fuck is walking around with 2000 Euros in their wallet and then "loses it" gimme a fucking break.

Also who the fuck is walking around with 2000 Euros in their wallet and then "loses it" gimme a fucking break.
Sometimes business owners of a restaurant need to bring it to the bank to pay out employees digitally. They work hard for their money so then it’s shit if the Wallet slips out the bag.

Would you give the money back to the owner or keep it for yourself ?