Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Meanwhile, as we wait for The Beta Uprising, what are some [Legal] things we can do to waste our enemy's time and money?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I'm talking things we can do to rub sticks together as we wait for the fire. What are some [legal] things we can do to hinder those who actively oppose us? Things besides just spreading the [BlackPill] chadfishing. My mind alone cannot come up with the thousands of methods that combined would make coping easier as we wait for the number of awakened men to rise. Here is an idea I thought of today on the shitter...

We all know that the badgecucks and e-ghouls are getting paid to monitor this site and others. People are getting paid to get [BlackPilled] while still coping as subservient cucks to the system... Imagine what you could do with a badgecuck's salary that you earned for essentially being BrazilianSmegma with a betabadge and a gun? I think it's fucked up that government money is being spent on essentially an IncelTears law enforcement task force rather than the life saving facial surgeries we need and deserve.

These spooky ghosts aren't going away anytime soon so we might as well make their near effortless job a bit more difficult and confusing. We must fight back on all fronts and intel is one of those fronts. They are mainly looking for "I will go ER tomorrow" announcements and clues about possible ER events being planned, which any OG member of this site knows, has never been witnessed by the eyes of the people who post here every day, we haven't even seen trolls and brigaders try that shit. My idea is simple... find a random location, like a public place or the latitude and longitude of some random place in a random city. Then pick a time and date and create some spergy cryptic message to go along with it, nothing threatening or illegal obviously. Then you just randomly post it all at the bottom of totally mundane comments and threads. Do this all the time, make them as common as signatures. The badgecucks will have no choice but to waste time deciphering a cryptic message that just says "LMFAO Pepe is pushing turds out on your wife's chest you low IQ cuck"... They'll have to deploy people to the locations just to be sure nothing happens. They might even be forced to run drills even though they know it's just another troll shitpost. Imagine having to deal with thirty or more cryptic shitposts a day while being paranoid that one of them might be legit? Waste their fucking time and money, reduce the overall effectiveness of their work as a whole at the same time. There are no threats, it's not inducing panic. There is nothing they can do about it.

I'll let one loose right here...

40.771642 -111.192563
31/10/19 at 4:20 blaze it
Süre koj huma joko ĉi tie ûntsiferje esta, vestra kone mao aconseguir gehamer przez Csád eta tirohan...

Last edited:
If you can collect NEETbux then this should be something legally detrimental, however minuscule.

make congratulation videos for various high school graduations. go badgers!

make congratulation videos for various high school graduations. go badgers!
That would actually be based.
Imagine putting on a bunch of tactical gear or a trechcoat and wearing a ski mask just to make a congratulation video for a high school you've never heard of. Nothing concerning said, just the look of it and the thumbnail alone...

And there is nothing they can do about it.

I hope the retarded IncelTears trolls who are trying to make us look bad by making "edgy" shitposts get swept up in this FBI net and get chucked into a dark prison cell to get better acquainted with Tyrone.

I hope the retarded IncelTears trolls who are trying to make us look bad by making "edgy" shitposts get swept up in this FBI net and get chucked into a dark prison cell to get better acquainted with Tyrone.
Don't want to lose your anal virginity? You might be a homophobic incel!

Make it known to roasties THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN YOU ARE TRASH WHORE AND NOT ALLOW!!!

whale hunting.36.281647N,139.07727E,dick is loose, the moose are horny and the geese have flown home,shantels pussy dried up,3 tonne grammy is awarded on time and the virgin has become a man.

Report nudity on instagram (foids rage when you do this). Do it enough times, and their account gets shut down. I remember this one roastie with 30k or so followers had a complete meltdown

Report nudity on instagram (foids rage when you do this). Do it enough times, and their account gets shut down. I remember this one roastie with 30k or so followers had a complete meltdown
Based & ThotAuditPilled
Roasties need instagram for validation & taking that away from them is a beautiful thing tbh ngl

Don't work and collect as much neetbux as you can, also be very vocal about it to make people angry.
this is good, search instagram and twitter for nuditiy and "sex worker" foids and report their accounts, try to report them to tax agencies if it's clear that they are getting money out of it.

whale hunting.36.281647N,139.07727E,dick is loose, the moose are horny and the geese have flown home,shantels pussy dried up,3 tonne grammy is awarded on time and the virgin has become a man.
I loled hard

fart in front of foids when going upstairs

See you there bro, I already got my trenchcoat and Vietnam boots...

I like this, It does exactly what we need, it wastes their time and loses them money. Plus it's actually a good thing to do because a thot can make $50,000 just for being hot and taking pictures while a low value man would have to wagecuck FOR YEARS to get that kind of money.

That reminds me of the hilarious "some of you guys are ok" meme that was circulating on 4chan some time ago.