Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rodger was Right

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
I disagree with many things ER wrote ,especially, he being a living-god, but he is right about something.

I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have
never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has
never accepted me among them

I never thought about this, until I read it. It really makes sense, humanity has had rejected us

I had been rejected, insulted, humiliated, cast out, bullied, starved, tortured, and ridiculed for far too
long. Humanity is a cruel and brutal species, and
the only thing I could do to even the score was to
return that cruelty one-thousand fold. Women’s rejection of me is a declaration of war, and if it’s war
they want, then war they shall have

This guy is 100% right in some parts of his book.

Even incels hate me so does that mean I am neither human nor god? Am I an animal or do simply exist on some other plane beyond comprehension?

Relatable tbh.

I know how he feels.

Even incels hate me so does that mean I am neither human nor god? Am I an animal or do simply exist on some other plane beyond comprehension?

your ideas reminds me of Aristotle, the thing about about man who do not live in society are either gods or savages

Humanity rejected us and we reject their agendas

He had a broken character, but yeah he was absolutely right.

I never thought about this, until I read it. It really makes sense, humanity has had rejected us
We are homo sapiens incellus, a seperate species from homo sapiens sapiens.

regardless of what he did, Elliot will forever be remembered

inb4 mods delete the thread...

I don't identify with the barbaric primates called "human"...

Transhumanism is legit, so is asexual reproduction.
Until we achieve those things, the aliens will never want to talk to us.

Aliens look at gynocentric humans they way wee look at IT cucks saying "just take a shower and work on your personality."

Oh shit....

(((He's))) watching the thread...

inceli sapiens

Incellus trancendis augustus lux

inb4 mods delete the thread...

I don't identify with the barbaric primates called "human"...

Transhumanism is legit, so is asexual reproduction.
Until we achieve those things, the aliens will never want to talk to us.

Aliens look at gynocentric humans they way wee look at IT cucks saying "just take a shower and work on your personality."

they see us as baboons

blackpillus incellus is the name of the species

Eliot Rodger truly was a gift to the human race.

I disagree with many things ER wrote ,especially, he being a living-god, but he is right about something.

This guy is 100% right in some parts of his book.

Downloaded. Guess it's my turn to read the famous "My Twisted World." I'll let you guy's know my 2 cents worth when I'm done.

My Twisted World is a piece of art

cope, here we have some kind of free speech

I just for 30 percent warning for something that is much less worse than this so what you on about

''Humans as beings whom never like the fate assigned to us will forever and i mean this forever continue fighting the fate that is given to us.

It's why communism fell it's why nazism fell these ideologies can never account for human nature for human nature hates fatalism not order our race loves order but order that is earned not order that was predestined to happen.

Many people use the term manifest destiny but i prefer the term free will manifested when we go E.R we are in ultimate expression fighting back against what was ascribed to us which is being inferior cause of our genetics but when we go ER we take the black pill and bite down on it deep.''