Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meals 4 incels: part 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Looks very good. I love egg

Oh. You're one of those. Are you a fan of Jason Blaha too?
Again with the e-celebs. I knew, instantly, that you were a fluff-and-pump twink faggot when I read ur posts about fitness. Take roids, too, retard.

Again with the e-celebs. I knew, instantly, that you were a fluff-and-pump twink faggot when I read ur posts about fitness. Take roids, too, retard.
Okay, how much do you deadlift?

Around 100kg
It just so happens I tested my 1rm on the deadlift a few months ago just to see how I compared to some other guy, so we can break it down here.

You're 100 kg and your estimated 1rm is (assuming "a few" means 5) 115 kg.

When I tested my 1rm on the deadlift a few months ago, I got around 152 kg at a body weight of around 75 kg.

Even assuming I've gained absolutely no strength between then and now, I still outlift you on the deadlift even though I don't train it, with a body weight that's an entire 25 kg less than yours. Hardly a "fluff and pump twink", at least next to you.

It just so happens I tested my 1rm on the deadlift a few months ago just to see how I compared to some other guy, so we can break it down here.

You're 100 kg and your estimated 1rm is (assuming "a few" means 5) 115 kg.

When I tested my 1rm on the deadlift a few months ago, I got around 152 kg at a body weight of around 75 kg.

Even assuming I've gained absolutely no strength between then and now, I still outlift you on the deadlift even though I don't train it, with a body weight that's an entire 25 kg less than yours. Hardly a "fluff and pump twink", at least next to you.
Lmao, based. I got btfo here, I have 2 admit.

Lmao, based. I got btfo here, I have 2 admit.
It's fine, at least you're a good sport about it. Though I'd suggest refraining from uppity behavior until you get your relative strength stats in check. A 100 kg deadlift is only past novice tier if you only weigh 50 kg yourself.

It's fine, at least you're a good sport about it. Though I'd suggest refraining from uppity behavior until you get your relative strength stats in check. A 100 kg deadlift is only past novice tier if you only weigh 50 kg yourself.
Yeah, but u suck dick faggot

Gymmaxx Mode enabled .
Acquire Protein . Disregard Bitches .

Those primitive creatures can't articulate themselves
I'm convinced that they're entirely instinctual creatures when they lay eyes on something that isn't aesthetically pleasing, including ugly men.

IMG 20191030 090455

Breakfast: 4 eggs, 1 onion, foraged mushrooms, salt

I am not sure if that is him but I am extremely confident he posts here. Lurks at a minimum.
dunno, he's likely an incel but in the videos he looks too happy to come here

He knows all of our lingo. I think he’s a cool dude though. Very entertaining.
ehi, is his channel down? I wanted to check him out but can't find him...

ehi, is his channel down? I wanted to check him out but can't find him...
Not sure. Haven’t watched one of his vids in a few months. Wonder if his Instagram is still up.

cool i might try eggs and bananas since i have both at home, but i think you should slice them not just throw halves in there
also not sure what "chocolate pastry" is about

View attachment 162829

Because we're Incels.....

Okay Chad, how many girls did you lift today?

(Also because our benches/ohp suck ass and what most Incels have going for them is deadlift/squats - as nobody in the gym religiously lifts them)

Son, You better be 6'5 or start cutting now.
6'2, I don't rly look fat

IMG 20191030 123451

Lunch: 2 onions, 6 eggs, foraged mushrooms.

tfw when u don't cook cos u can't be assed to leave ur computer for more than 5 minutes. and only live on 2 minute noodles, MREs, canned fruit/soups/tuna, frozen chips/fish/vegetables, and water to wash all the shit down and keep shitting.

tfw when u don't cook cos u can't be assed to leave ur computer for more than 5 minutes. and only live on 2 minute noodles, MREs, canned fruit/soups/tuna, frozen chips/fish/vegetables, and water to wash all the shit down and keep shitting.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back