Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Meals 4 incels: part 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Today's incel meal will be: scrambled eggs with different shit in it. This will symbolize your virginity and contain much protein 4 gymcopers.

You will need: 6 eggs (more if badass and bloatmaxxing), banana, tomatoes, spinach, salt and tasty chocolate pastry 4 flavor.

U mix it all in pan and fry until eggs R cooked end shiet.

Bon apetit! Try not to think about how your virgin looksmatch is sucking Chad's cock while you're crying and eating a poorly thought out meal.

Incelmeals3

Last edited:
i could not afford that shit anyway so broke

Ethnic ass meal lfmaooo

Looks nice. Will like to have it.

Banana and chocolate?
No thank you

I’m an ethnic too but I’m glad I’m from like South America idk what type of shit Indians and Africans b making

In my view Indian food is based, and not massively complicated if you want to make it yourself.

cant eat chocolate, its over, no meal for my digestive system

You will need: 6 eggs (more if badass and bloatmaxxing), banana, tomatoes, spinach, salt and tasty chocolate pastry 4 flavor.
6 eggs is pretty bloatmaxxed to begin with. Especially with a banana and chocolate pastry.

Last edited:
Not even 1k calories yet somehow bloatmaxxed :feelsseriously:

Oh, and you should add half a litre of milk 2 that

Btw that shit is retarded, how u gonna get the protein when getting so little fat? Beans and rice? Lentals? y so little fat?
Screenshot cronometercom 20191029 08 04 24

1000-1200 calories three times a day is bloatmaxxing if you're a normal-size guy unless you do a ton of cardio every day.

"how u gonna get the protein when getting so little fat? Beans and rice? Lentals? y so little fat?"

Here's one of my staple meals:

Screenshot cronometercom 20191029 08 08 24

You don't need a ton of fat to get protein, or even carbs. Liquid egg whites, lean white meat, and nonfat yogurt are all valid options with little fat. It's easy to get more than enough protein with fat being 10% of your calories or less.

Attachments

• screenshot-cronometer.com-2019.10.29-08_11_33.png
    screenshot-cronometer.com-2019.10.29-08_11_33.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
That looks disgusting, learn how to cook properly tbh dont know how it tastes but its i dont think it would taste good.
Eggs + banana =:feelsugh:

Looks delicious.

You remind me of this “incel” guy on Youtube called James, he does weekly vlogs and showcases his meals etc.
He isn’t really an incel anymore since he got a girlfriend.

View attachment 162468

1000-1200 calories three times a day is bloatmaxxing if you're a normal-size guy unless you do a ton of cardio every day.

"how u gonna get the protein when getting so little fat? Beans and rice? Lentals? y so little fat?"

Here's one of my staple meals:

View attachment 162470

You don't need a ton of fat to get protein, or even carbs. Liquid egg whites, lean white meat, and nonfat yogurt are all valid options with little fat. It's easy to get more than enough protein with fat being 10% of your calories or less.
Bruh, u a genious but u sure u not gonna end up looking like a twink?

IMG 20191029 133754

my Lunch: 4 eggs, 1 zucchini, 1 onion, salt, pepper

IMG 20191029 185115

Early dinner: 4 eggs, 100g of rice (dry weight), salt, chili powder

This is not vegan friendly.

Eggs and banana? It truly never began

cook for me please

cook for me please
Get a virgin, looksmatch gf to cook 4 u. Oh wait... oops sry.

She can wear only an apron (and she'll get a completely different "meal" than you, my friend).

Sry, don't kys.

Fuaaaak looks tasty as fuck

nah those ain’t no damn scrambled eggs, I ain’t never seen no scrambled eggs all green like that
man that’s vegetables in the eggs

IMG 20191029 230944

Late dinner: 3 scrambled eggs with a side of foraged mushrooms (Agaricus campestris I reckon), a pinch of salt on top

Nice bro, tried any new energy drinks or sodas lately?
I drink no-brand energy drinks I must admit... Kong Strong from lidl is actually pretty good. I wish I could afford the real thing (Red Bull)

I drink no-brand energy drinks I must admit... Kong Strong from lidl is actually pretty good. I wish I could afford the real thing (Red Bull)
I rly think u are the real yter Grizzly jr

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back