Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Me telling my mom I want to rope and to throw my corpse to be eaten by rabid dogs (PART 2)

Bluepilled cucks need to be shamed and ostracized by uncucked men, that's how they will learn, because cucks crumble the fastest under social pressure.
The Bluepill is the modern day religion used to get people to make people still want to get married after religion started dying in the west.

extreme cringe sorry OP. You shouldve just lied about why ur suicidal i would never talk about the blackpill to other people, i mentioned it to my mom and now she knows all about it and always brings it up like chads/stacys, i cringe so hard every time she tries to act like she "gets" me

He is pretty retarded. Idk why he even thought it would happen. The blackpill was literally proved right there. There really isn’t any point in trying to debate the blackpill with priests. It is futile

extreme cringe sorry OP. You shouldve just lied about why ur suicidal i would never talk about the blackpill to other people, i mentioned it to my mom and now she knows all about it and always brings it up like chads/stacys, i cringe so hard every time she tries to act like she "gets" me
oh my god she is using chad/stacy terminology irl. Your mom is from some other dimension.

That's fair enough, but the way I like to think about this phenomenon is that, giving women freedom simply reveals their true base nature. Even in times of social restriction, they try to cheat with chad.

I'm not so sure because men, in spite of having preferences for certain races, faces, body types and ratios, still find a wide range of women acceptable if they can be good homemakers and caregivers. Men are more flexible with their mate selection than women.

Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6.jpg
brootal 80/20 rulepill

He is pretty retarded. Idk why he even thought it would happen. The blackpill was literally proved right there. There really isn’t any point in trying to debate the blackpill with priests. It is futile
He is a family friend and just wanted to help. I was coping hard and thought I would be an exception to the blackpill and the case people cherry picked. But it is over for me.

The Bluepill is the modern day religion used to get people to make people still want to get married after religion started dying in the west.
I can't wait until the bluepill dies out, hopefully before the end of this decade. Inceldom is on the rise which means the blackpill is reaching more men, and sexbots will help men stop simping over ugly foids and landwhales.
That's fair enough, but the way I like to think about this phenomenon is that, giving women freedom simply reveals their true base nature. Even in times of social restriction, they try to cheat with chad.
If we had the same special rights they have we would act similar. They don't merely have "freedom" in these cucked times, they have superiority.
I'm not so sure because men, in spite of having preferences for certain races, faces, body types and ratios, still find a wide range of women acceptable if they can be good homemakers and caregivers. Men are more flexible with their mate selection than women.
That's because most men these days were forced to live as incels if they're in the bottom 80%, so their minds got screwed up and started to find ugly foids attractive. When I was a kid before puberty, and uncorrupted by the effects of inceldom, I only found stacys attractive and was disgusted by girls I would think are hot today.

Last edited:
He is a family friend and just wanted to help. I was coping hard and thought I would be an exception to the blackpill and the case people cherry picked. But it is over for me.
I guess everyone has a slight ray of hope at times. Too bad it always gets extinguished by reality. The blackpill is pretty much a law and there is practically no exception to it

Brutal, over for Jewcels.

Jesus I'm sorry man but you dodged a bullet. The rabbi is saying the thing to you that all rice parents tell their sons in the west, that the white guys live a more animalistic life, and you should cope with a low T nerd life, meanwhile all the noodles are riding the jbw carousel.

Can't your brother help you get girls? Also if you are a jew, but white passing, why don't you just nail the local noodles or noodle fob students if you in a university town?

My mom tried to hug me and comfort me, but I lied and told her I'm fine and how it's okay, it wasn't in God plan and stuff. After that I went to my room, locked the door and cried for hours straight.
When I get upset I hit inanimate objects or myself.. I'm far too angry to cry.
No that's wrong. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary programming has caused women to develop a sexual taste for hyper-masculine Chads. They might be conditioned to accept betabux during certain time periods of scarcity, but overall, they still crave Chad. Ideally, they want the genes of the Chad and the resources and stability of the betabux. This is the well known dual mating strategy which women employ to get the best of both worlds.
Alpha Fux Beta Bux.

Last edited:
DON'T SCHLOMOMAXX BRO IT DOESNT WORTH IT
honestly, kike girls are just as hypergamous as goy girls, sometimes even worse.
fuck religion bro. if only we were at medieval times when foids didnt have rights :feelsrope:

Last edited:
YOU DUMBASS JUST FUCKING MARRY HER JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUDAISM IS SO BASED FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST FUCK HER DUDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go ER on the synagogue you kike faggot! ( In Minecraft )

If you remember last time, I was talking about telling my mom I want to rope and she panicked and called my dad and the rabbi.
Here's a link to part 1 in case you missed it: https://incels.is/threads/told-my-m...d-out-any-called-my-dad-and-the-rabbi.230701/

Well, my mom, dad, and the rabbi all sat me down to have a talk with me. I started to explain myself how me being ugly is why no chick likes me, and that I will never amount to anything except being a bank account for another woman that will never love me.
The rabbi and me went back and forth on the subject, and he tried to convince me how that is how non Jews think and that Jewish people are not animalistic like other people. He said that many Jewish women could be mine and would love me because of my virtue, giving sermons in the synagogue since I was younger, my wealth gained from hardwork and intelligence, and that I am tall and manly looking.

My dad backed him up and said that many parents have asked if I was available for marriage, and if I would marry their daughter. I got him to confess who asked, and I unloaded how their daughters were sluts and that they are a disgrace to Judaism and only want me as a beta buck. The rabbi then said his daughter is really into me, and asked her dad before if she could be with him and that he told her that in time he will talk to our family know about a possible proposal. Now keep in mind this is the only chick that my friends and others have never even suspected of her even talking to another dude, and she even has the whole Torah memorized. She is normie tier in looks, but I always thought she was way too noble even for me, despite me having lived my whole life very religiously and following the commandments as best I could.

A few weeks later, the rabbi's daughter came over with her parents so we could all formally get things moving along. When the girl saw my face, she was smiling a lot I just stayed cheerful and it was one of the happiest moments in my life. We talked and laughed about random things, and I saw tears in my moms eyes because she probably has never seen me that happy. I was thinking of how I would finally have someone in my life who would love me and that I would serve God more than ever because he really did care about me and stuff like that.

I didn't hear anything back for a few days, and my mom eventually told me the truth. She was crying when she told me that the rabbi's daughter rejected the marriage proposal and she actually was into my brother (who is a lot taller and attractive than me) and wanted to be with him, even though he has 2 non Jewish girlfriends at this time, has no job, and is probably doing illegal activity. My mom tried to hug me and comfort me, but I lied and told her I'm fine and how it's okay, it wasn't in God plan and stuff. After that I went to my room, locked the door and cried for hours straight.

I have been crying so much over the last few weeks and tried to hide it from this server, but there's no hope. I'm a ugly subhuman kike that is mogged by his thugmaxxxed brother and the last hope I had in my life is now gone. There's no God, fuck Judaism, fuck the Torah, fuck God, and fuck this shitty existance. I just want to die and make the pain end. There's no point of even living as an inferior subhuman. No matter what I accomplished in life, my destiny was set at birth. At this moment I finally realize how over it is for me, and I will not mention to my parents anything about women or suicide again. I'm at a point where doing is all that there is left, and it's best to wait for their suspicions to die out about me being sad and then just kill myself in someway. The pain is too much, I can't continue on anymore.
You're God can give old Abraham sons, but he'll never give you a son, It's over, go and worship Venus

Yeah on a serious note be fucking glad you’ve got a community that’s supporting you at least. I have nothing and nobody in this shit world.

There's someone for everyone. Yeah our matches were aborted, thanks to womens unrealistic standards, Chads hoarding all the women & cucks encouraging & rewarding their narcissism we're here.

Also lol at Jewish belief that all other races are animals beneath the Jew.

My parents have never asked me about dating in my life, maybe it is because single men have been common in rural Ireland for a long time. For example my uncle never married and my mothers uncle never married.

Random fact, my mothers uncle is actually buried a few feet away from one of Irelands most famous poets.

I can't wait until the bluepill dies out, hopefully before the end of this decade. Inceldom is on the rise which means the blackpill is reaching more men, and sexbots will help men stop simping over ugly foids and landwhales.

If we had the same special rights they have we would act similar. They don't merely have "freedom" in these cucked times, they have superiority.

That's because most men these days were forced to live as incels if they're in the bottom 80%, so their minds got screwed up and started to find ugly foids attractive. When I was a kid before puberty, and uncorrupted by the effects of inceldom, I only found stacys attractive and was disgusted by girls I would think are hot today.
I was too autistic to tell which chicks were hot and which were normies
Brutal, over for Jewcels.
never began
Jesus I'm sorry man but you dodged a bullet. The rabbi is saying the thing to you that all rice parents tell their sons in the west, that the white guys live a more animalistic life, and you should cope with a low T nerd life, meanwhile all the noodles are riding the jbw carousel.

Can't your brother help you get girls? Also if you are a jew, but white passing, why don't you just nail the local noodles or noodle fob students if you in a university town?
he doesnt talk to me
DON'T SCHLOMOMAXX BRO IT DOESNT WORTH IT
honestly, kike girls are just as hypergamous as goy girls, sometimes even worse.
fuck religion bro. if only we were at medieval times when foids didnt have rights :feelsrope:
you mean special privileges
Go ER on the synagogue you kike faggot! ( In Minecraft )
:feelskek:
You're God can give old Abraham sons, but he'll never give you a son, It's over, go and worship Venus
foid worship is bluepilled cuckage
Yeah on a serious note be fucking glad you’ve got a community that’s supporting you at least. I have nothing and nobody in this shit world.
sorry to hear that bro, but its over for you
My parents have never asked me about dating in my life, maybe it is because single men have been common in rural Ireland for a long time. For example my uncle never married and my mothers uncle never married.

Random fact, my mothers uncle is actually buried a few feet away from one of Irelands most famous poets.
brutal potato faminepill

Last edited:
Leave ya family behind without them knowing it’s truly the end ya brother doesn’t talk to you so no harm no foul you’ll love them from a distance @Copexodius Maximus

Well that was a fucking rollercoaster.

You would have a great career in creative writing, OP.
I guarantee this was written by a white nationalist.

convince me how that is how non Jews think and that Jewish people are not animalistic like other people.
Lol the racism/tribalism Jewish people get away with never ceases to amaze me.

You need to hear gods voice to reveal who is meant for you.Then god will reveal to the woman who is meant for her for confirmation.

Your mom calling the rabbi to bluepill was funny ngl.

But on the other hand, the rabbi deserves some credit, he tried to set you up with his daughter, if only he could force her to be attracted to you.

With that being said, my condelences. You are not the only ugly sufferer, if that helps.

Ashkenazi jews are prone to so much mental illness.

how old are you btw

Leave ya family behind without them knowing it’s truly the end ya brother doesn’t talk to you so no harm no foul you’ll love them from a distance @Copexodius Maximus
I will move out in a few years.

Well that was a fucking rollercoaster.
:cryfeels:

You would have a great career in creative writing, OP.
I guarantee this was written by a white nationalist.
I wish it wasn't real, but it was over for me the day I was born.

Your mom calling the rabbi to bluepill was funny ngl.

But on the other hand, the rabbi deserves some credit, he tried to set you up with his daughter, if only he could force her to be attracted to you.

With that being said, my condelences. You are not the only ugly sufferer, if that helps.
Can't blame anyone but myself for my subhuman face. It's over

Ashkenazi jews are prone to so much mental illness.
You mean inceldom? No, it's a face issue.

how old are you btw
Early 20s.

I will move out in a few years.

:cryfeels:

I wish it wasn't real, but it was over for me the day I was born.

Can't blame anyone but myself for my subhuman face. It's over

You mean inceldom? No, it's a face issue.

Early 20s.
Why blame yourself? You didn't choose your face or height, it was forced upon you by other people.

Why blame yourself? You didn't choose your face or height, it was forced upon you by other people.
True, I was just identifying me with my genes, even if I never chose them.

I fucking hate kikes, you get a pass for being blackpilled

If there's any advice I have, it's just stop talking about it with family. Just pretend it doesn't exist. Look at what there "help" landed you. Surrounded by people who are just pitymaxxing. Sorry your in that position, it must have been so fucking embarrassing.

I fucking hate kikes, you get a pass for being blackpilled
thanks king

If there's any advice I have, it's just stop talking about it with family. Just pretend it doesn't exist. Look at what there "help" landed you. Surrounded by people who are just pitymaxxing. Sorry your in that position, it must have been so fucking embarrassing.
I don't even care anymore, I'm numb

thanks king

I don't even care anymore, I'm numb
Whats it like being self aware of the nature of kikes, while being a kike yourself and having a kike family? Are other kikes aware that they're pieces of shit and cause so many problems in the world?

Whats it like being self aware of the nature of kikes, while being a kike yourself and having a kike family? Are other kikes aware that they're pieces of shit and cause so many problems in the world?
That's if you are an elite, most Jews just go on with their day like anyone else, especially in the orthodox community. My family and syangogue are pretty anti-Israel, but that's all I can really say about what they think