Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Me telling my mom I want to rope and to throw my corpse to be eaten by rabid dogs (PART 2)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
If you remember last time, I was talking about telling my mom I want to rope and she panicked and called my dad and the rabbi.
Here's a link to part 1 in case you missed it: https://incels.is/threads/told-my-m...d-out-any-called-my-dad-and-the-rabbi.230701/

Well, my mom, dad, and the rabbi all sat me down to have a talk with me. I started to explain myself how me being ugly is why no chick likes me, and that I will never amount to anything except being a bank account for another woman that will never love me.
The rabbi and me went back and forth on the subject, and he tried to convince me how that is how non Jews think and that Jewish people are not animalistic like other people. He said that many Jewish women could be mine and would love me because of my virtue, giving sermons in the synagogue since I was younger, my wealth gained from hardwork and intelligence, and that I am tall and manly looking.

My dad backed him up and said that many parents have asked if I was available for marriage, and if I would marry their daughter. I got him to confess who asked, and I unloaded how their daughters were sluts and that they are a disgrace to Judaism and only want me as a beta buck. The rabbi then said his daughter is really into me, and asked her dad before if she could be with him and that he told her that in time he will talk to our family know about a possible proposal. Now keep in mind this is the only chick that my friends and others have never even suspected of her even talking to another dude, and she even has the whole Torah memorized. She is normie tier in looks, but I always thought she was way too noble even for me, despite me having lived my whole life very religiously and following the commandments as best I could.

A few weeks later, the rabbi's daughter came over with her parents so we could all formally get things moving along. When the girl saw my face, she was smiling a lot I just stayed cheerful and it was one of the happiest moments in my life. We talked and laughed about random things, and I saw tears in my moms eyes because she probably has never seen me that happy. I was thinking of how I would finally have someone in my life who would love me and that I would serve God more than ever because he really did care about me and stuff like that.

I didn't hear anything back for a few days, and my mom eventually told me the truth. She was crying when she told me that the rabbi's daughter rejected the marriage proposal and she actually was into my brother (who is a lot taller and attractive than me) and wanted to be with him, even though he has 2 non Jewish girlfriends at this time, has no job, and is probably doing illegal activity. My mom tried to hug me and comfort me, but I lied and told her I'm fine and how it's okay, it wasn't in God plan and stuff. After that I went to my room, locked the door and cried for hours straight.

I have been crying so much over the last few weeks and tried to hide it from this server, but there's no hope. I'm a ugly subhuman kike that is mogged by his thugmaxxxed brother and the last hope I had in my life is now gone. There's no God, fuck Judaism, fuck the Torah, fuck God, and fuck this shitty existance. I just want to die and make the pain end. There's no point of even living as an inferior subhuman. No matter what I accomplished in life, my destiny was set at birth. At this moment I finally realize how over it is for me, and I will not mention to my parents anything about women or suicide again. I'm at a point where doing is all that there is left, and it's best to wait for their suspicions to die out about me being sad and then just kill myself in someway. The pain is too much, I can't continue on anymore.

Last edited:
>jew
Anyway you made a mistake telling her in the first place, if you're feeling suicidal and momma doesn't know it means she don't care :feelsmage:

I am really sorry to hear it. I love the jews but I feel bad for you still.

Last edited:
nd he tried to convince me how that is how non Jews think and that Jewish people are not animalistic like other people
Jews really believe they're better than gentiles lol

At least your parents don't call the police.

It's actually kinda funny to picture a rabbi coming to your house to give you advice about inceldom

I̶̥̺̿̚ ̷̨̻͚̩̉̈́̏L̴̡̪̲̆O̷̭̊̿͌̋V̵͙̗̬̹̔̓E̵̗͝ ̶̤̜̏̏͝T̵͕̊̌̓Ḩ̸͈̪̈̽E̷̮͕͆͘ ̶̢͍͚́̄͠J̷̼̍͌͒̎Ẹ̵̡̛͙̈́̀̋Ẁ̷̺̆̂S̸̨͕̥̊

I’m so sorry my fellow kikecel

He's a family friend and our families are pretty close.
I see. Also you really should have taken that moment to throw more blackpills at your mom after she said the girl preferred your brother

wait how are you gonna throw your corpse to be eaten if you're dead??
Read part 1, I was telling my mom that I don't want a burial for this shitty body after roping, and it deserves to be ripped apart by a pack of rabid dogs after I die

i literally LOLed when your rabbi started to try to bluepill you

Tbh kikes gotta use our powers for a bettER world
I lived my whole life to the best of my abilities to do that, but I guess I could always do bettER.

Fucking beyond brutal. I thought you had a chance there in the middle but damn. Chad stole the show once again, like always.

But this is expected. 1 rule of being ugly is that you never win in life. Your situation is still leagues better than me brocel, trust me.

With my current stats, even walking outside is humiliation. God, if there is one, spawned me in brutal difficulty. Not nightmare, fucking BRUTAL difficulty.

✡ SO GOY I HEARD YOU'RE A VIRGIN ✡
:cool:
Fucking beyond brutal. I thought you had a chance there in the middle but damn. Chad stole the show once again, like always.

But this is expected. 1 rule of being ugly is that you never win in life. Your situation is still leagues better than me brocel, trust me.

With my current stats, even walking outside is humiliation. God, if there is one, spawned me in brutal difficulty. Not nightmare, fucking BRUTAL difficulty.
I rarely leave my room anymore.

I didn't hear anything back for a few days, and my mom eventually told me the truth. She was crying when she told me that the rabbi's daughter rejected the marriage proposal and she actually was into my brother (who is a lot taller and attractive than me) and wanted to be with him, even though he has 2 non Jewish girlfriends at this time, has no job, and is probably doing illegal activity.
Brutal. Even foids who memorized the torah only want chad thugs in these cucked times.

the "goyim" are animals part is pretty fucking hilarious but the rest of this post is brutal.This just goes on to show that women are animals who only worship chad and unless you treat them as animals society will never have an ounce of peace.

Brutal. Even foids who memorized the torah only want chad thugs in these cucked times.
"i don't think god wants us to be together"

top fucking kek.these bitches have the audacity to imply it's god's fault.The purpose of marriage is to create new saints.Sexual satisfaction is an "important" part but if you cannot get excited because you are too proud to fuck a "subhuman" then your issues are a completely different fucking problem then just sexual satisfaction.

i fucking hate women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrCxJ1kPQQo

"Get eaten by the rabbi dogs?"

Yeah and we're in the end times, where degeneracy is rampant.

If not for the holy bible,i would be writing that the women is the devils spawn.If virtuous women exist i do not know,but that women are completely fucking animals to that i can attest.these dogs if let off their leash go fucking wild.Simps are a bigger problem then women though.God made them to rule over women,yet they go agaisnt god and their own nature and so fuck up societies like it's nothing.

Despite what deluded phd faggots say,humanity is ruled on very simple principles.It's god,their wife,and the rest of society

remove these pillars from the equation and society falls like jelly

"god wants to only marry chad"

top fucking kek.these bitches have the audacity to imply it's god's fault.The purpose of marriage is to create new saints.Sexual satisfaction is an "important" part but if you cannot get excited because you are too proud to fuck a "subhuman" then your issues are a completely different fucking problem then just sexual satisfaction.

i fucking hate women
I bet she wasn't even above his looksmatch. She should've been happy to be with a guy who won't pump and dump her like trash.
LOL @ this delusional arrogance. No religion or race can overcome the basics of our primitive nature.
The problem is rosties have too many rights and bluepill simps in these cucked times, so they're a lot more picky. If we had the advantages they have then we'd only want to fuck stacys, and subBeckies would be femcels.

:cryfeels:

"i don't think god wants us to be together"

i fucking hate women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrCxJ1kPQQo

I just said that to my mom to make her not call some mental health people or something.
"Get eaten by the rabbi dogs?"
rabid lol

:cryfeels:

I just said that to my mom to make her not call some mental health people or something.

rabid lol
we incels are lower then rats in terms of aesthetics.look at the snail pill.But women are completely retarded and could never build society much less maintain it.Where it not for welfare and spineless man these bitches would be out here begging to suck our dicks for a gram of rice.These useless fucking sluts have the audacity of having standards?the fucking dogs.they would gladly fuck a dog over man the dirty fucking sluts.god shall punish these sluts,but i still fucking hate this fucking life.

we incels are lower then rats in terms of aesthetics.look at the snail pill.But women are completely retarded and could never build society much less maintain it.Where it not for welfare and spineless man these bitches would be out here begging to suck our dicks for a gram of rice.These useless fucking sluts have the audacity of having standards?the fucking dogs.they would gladly fuck a dog over man the dirty fucking sluts.god shall punish these sluts,but i still fucking hate this fucking life.
this hierarchy reigns supreme, kikes don't even make the list

WOMEN DO NOTHING MORE THEN COMPLEMENT MAN.THEY DON'T RULE OVER US UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCK SOYBOY SHITHEAD WHO IS SCARED OF HAVING AN OPINION BECAUSE IT MIGHT UPSET PEOPLE

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this hierarchy reigns supreme, kikes don't even make the list

View attachment 328478
if i was you i would just move to the philiphines.As long you have 1k every month you should have a jolly time

The mating instincts precede rights, privileges, gender roles and social structure. I'm talking about the innate and fundamental mating instincts which are immutable; they can be curbed at best, but never eliminated. They will resurface in spite of social programming.
In cave man days there were almost no pretty boy chads, but foids still fucked the men. High t male instincts are to fuck young fertile virgin stacys, but if we can't get that then we'll settle for less, which is what foids need to do.

WOMEN DO NOTHING MORE THEN COMPLEMENT MAN.THEY DON'T RULE OVER US UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCK SOYBOY SHITHEAD WHO IS SCARED OF HAVING AN OPINION BECAUSE IT MIGHT UPSET PEOPLE

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if i was you i would just move to the philiphines.As long you have 1k every month you should have a jolly time

The mating instincts precede rights, privileges, gender roles and social structure. I'm talking about the innate and fundamental mating instincts which are immutable; they can be curbed at best, but never eliminated. They will resurface in spite of social programming.
brutal biological determinismpill

In cave man days there were almost no pretty boy chads, but foids still fucked the men. High t male instincts are to fuck young fertile virgin stacys, but if we can't get that then we'll settle for less, which is what foids need to do.
pretty boys were good for helping raise chad's kids. Women like more feminine men now cause of birth control. look it up

Fuck I was really happy for you until the end that was fucking brutal.

I've been in similar situations with church people (not jewish tho)

During a BBQ a roastie tried creating a conversation between me and one of the girls, who just ignored and refused to talk, making annoyed faces.

Another one came to our house for dinner once, and they tried to get me to meet her daughter, which is an instagram gigaStacy LMFAO. I just pretended I didn't know her, that girl rejected my follow request on instagram lmao.

Perhaps not, but there were high T ogre looking neanderthal Chads who out-competed and defeated lesser males to win the rights to mate with as many women as possible.
It's hard to tell exactly what went down. I doubt they literally fought for mates like that, and parents were also involved as they are in most societies.
Fuck I was really happy for you until the end that was fucking brutal.

I've been in similar situations with church people (not jewish tho)

During a BBQ a roastie tried creating a conversation between me and one of the girls, who just ignored and refused to talk, making annoyed faces.

Another one came to our house for dinner once, and they tried to get me to meet her daughter, which is an instagram gigaStacy LMFAO. I just pretended I didn't know her, that girl rejected my follow request on instagram lmao.
I'm sorry my fellow religiouscel, I really hope God rewards us more for the super hard struggle we had to through in this life. I hear Christians have it worse than Jews even.

Last edited:
Based
pretty boys were good for helping raise chad's kids. Women like more feminine men now cause of birth control. look it up
Jb foids like feminine pretty boys more than adult foids, and they usually aren't on birth control. Foids have too many rights and pandering simps, which are the main reasons in these cucked times they only chase men with the best looks.
Perhaps not, but there were high T ogre looking neanderthal Chads who out-competed and defeated lesser males to win the rights to mate with as many women as possible.
After those times when things became more civilized foids were bought and sold for goats and chickens. Their instincts are to be with whoever men allow them to be with.

Last edited:
Based

Jb foids like feminine pretty boys more than adult foids, and they usually aren't on birth control. Foids have too many rights and pandering simps, which are the main reasons in these cucked times they only chase men with the best looks.
After those times when things became more civilized foids were bought and sold for goats and chickens. Their instincts are to be with whoever men allow them to be with.
I think women start taking them at 13 years old, when many of them start fucking.

I think they mostly use condoms in those ages. Foids who are 15+ might use birth control, but not 12-14 year olds usually.
not sure, I'm not a sex haver anyways.

No that's wrong. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary programming has caused women to develop a sexual taste for hyper-masculine Chads. They might be conditioned to accept betabux during certain time periods of scarcity, but overall, they still crave Chad. Ideally, they want the genes of the Chad and the resources and stability of the betabux. This is the well known dual mating strategy which women employ to get the best of both worlds.
this should be exposed more to the mainstream, most people would never get married knowing this.

Lol I am not religious anymore, I just grew up in religion and I am too high-inhib and subhuman to do drugs and have sex.
I have taken psychedelics and that's why I do think there is something greater than we can ever comprehend (whether God or something).

No that's wrong. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary programming has caused women to develop a sexual taste for hyper-masculine Chads. They might be conditioned to accept betabux during certain time periods of scarcity, but overall, they still crave Chad. Ideally, they want the genes of the Chad and the resources and stability of the betabux. This is the well known dual mating strategy which women employ to get the best of both worlds.
Foids do this because cucked men allow them to get away with this behavior. Men would behave the same if they were allowed to fuck stacys in their prime years, and then get betabuxxed by a becky in their 40's. If men weren't simps who allowed them to be chad chasing whores, they wouldn't do it.

The do this because cucked men allow them to get away with this behavior. Men would behave the same if they were allowed to fuck stacys in their prime years, and then get betabuxxed by a becky in their 40's. If men weren't simps who allowed them to be chad chasing whores, they wouldn't do it.
Bluepilled programming cucks men.

Bluepilled programming cucks men.
Bluepilled cucks need to be shamed and ostracized by uncucked men, that's how they will learn, because cucks crumble the fastest under social pressure.