Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Me sitting at home waiting to hear about the string of NYE terrorist attacks

suicidalsincesix

suicidalsincesix

Recruit
★★
Cutepepe

Leftists get what they deserve tbh

uh oh stinky uh oh stink UH OH STINKY OOOOOOOOHH OH SKINNNNNNNNNNKKKKKYYY JJUSSSSSTTT LLLLLOOOOL U H OHH SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTINKU FJLKODSFFL;J KFDASL ;JHFDA

I don't think there will be any this year

This kind of scared me from going out.

That won't happen, but foids will dress like sluts and get pounded by chad

Wait, alt-right cucks are planning on creating these attacks? Wew lad.

Probably some (((white))) guy...

Al Qaeda couldn’t do it in 1999
No one will do it this year

I laugh cause I bet the FBI agents that patrol this website are ordered to fill out a report every time the read any vaguely threatening comment regardless of how legit it is.

I laugh cause I bet the FBI agents that patrol this website are ordered to fill out a report every time the read any vaguely threatening comment regardless of how legit it is.
We should keep using vague threats to waste the fbi's time so much they have to keep hiring new agents until they go broke.

I mean, I put in the title that I'm sitting home waiting to hear about them. But I know normie FBI agents are low IQ so it wouldn't surprise me if they took it as a threat

This was on IT

We should keep using vague threats to waste the fbi's time so much they have to keep hiring new agents until they go broke.
They own the money printing press bro. They literally can't go broke.

This was on IT
lmao imagine reading this thread on NYE and posting it on a shitty sub and claiming that you are superior and not a no life incel like us.

let me guess, le ideology terror attack face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back