Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

me rn

suicide3011

suicide3011

Recruit
★★★★

did they draft u for ur military service?

Are malays the indigenous people there?
OP can correct me, but I think the indigenous people are ethnic Chinese. Their skin tone is a bit tan and darker, though.

from what Ive learned the Malays are the indigenous people here. Our national anthem is in their language
I was surprised to see Malay as practically a minority ethnic group in their own country compared to the size of ethnic Chinese in the country.

:feelswhat: Ew, look! Coca-cola!

went to a mental hospital after attempting to rope and was given a memo by a psychiatrist and eventually escaped
Based and high IQ.

I heard that the Indian minority do pretty well in singapore, while Han Chinese majority tend to rot alone. Is there any truth to this?
I've actually heard the opposite from an Indian Singaporean. That Indians are considered the lowest and the chinks the highest status.

I've actually heard the opposite from an Indian Singaporean. That Indians are considered the lowest and the chinks the highest status.
Lifefuel for ricecels

I was surprised to see Malay as practically a minority ethnic group in their own country compared to the size of ethnic Chinese in the country.
@Transcended Trucel ’s dream. Except replace malay with curries and replace chinese with whites.

Nah I actually lived there for about half a year, Indians have higher income than the native Chinese. Also from an incel perspective there are many more ricecels than currycels
Interesting.

The Malay minority is based since they generally dont join the rate race and marry their muslim waifu early :feelsokman:
based

stand up for Singapore

Why are you drinking the liquid jew instead of water?:shock: