Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

me logging on to see doogycel banned jfl

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Dancing

hopefully he kills himself LOL

Is he actually? :feelshaha:

Is he actually? :feelshaha:
yh he got banned from inceltears and demodded for grooming and blackmailing a foid by banning her from IT until she speaks to him again (kinda based lol)

yh he got banned from inceltears and demodded for grooming and blackmailing a foid by banning her from IT until she speaks to him again (kinda based lol)
Lmao, definitely something someone satisfied with their sex life would do. He definitely isn’t a kissless virgin

Screenshot 8

I thought it was cap but he actually got demodded :feelsgah::feelsgah:

inb4 he registers his .is account

Images2

12am caging at my fucking computer chair, biggest lifefuel of the week

Unironically doogycel was a better misogynist than most of us. Groomed a 13 year old foid (many on here don't even have the inhib to message a JB) and also blackmailing foids, all while manipulating them into seeing him as some sort of anti-incel/misogyny/pedophile hero.
He had experience.

Last edited:
He was our man on the inside :feelsEhh:

That was a long time coming. Remember all the retarded comics this retard made? Remember all the projection he made? After all, as everyone with at least 85 iq knew all along, this guy was an incel-in-denial and a groomer. His obsession about incels was a clear giveaway, doogycel was in heavy denial and of course he needed to feel as if he is above some people so he fixated on incels even though he was one, or maybe that's why.

Another one: BrazilianSigma. 30 yo depressed NEET who lived with his mother, but talked shit about incels constantly. Also virgin. Clearly an incel-in-denial.

Cucktears mods are pedos whats new? DR.pizza is in jail right now for grooming a minor, dianavic or whatever, some old dude who stalked and impersonated a minor for years is in jail or dead from overdose and now this guy who shared many traits with those before him faces the same accusations :feelsgah:

Another one: BrazilianSigma. 30 yo depressed NEET who lived with his mother, but talked shit about incels constantly. Also virgin. Clearly an incel-in-denial.
That guy was insane. I’ll never forget Christmas where he posted nonstop. So bad that even other users would say what the fuck

View attachment 671618
12am caging at my fucking computer chair, biggest lifefuel of the week

Unironically doogycel was a better misogynist than most of us. Groomed a 13 year old foid (many on here don't even have the inhib to message a JB) and also blackmailing foids, all while manipulating them into seeing him as some sort of anti-incel/misogyny/pedophile hero.
He had experience.

banning her from IT until she speaks to him again (kinda based lol)
Kek, imagine blackmailing someone not by threatening to leak their nudes or whatever, but by banning them from GroomerTears?

Oh no, I can’t whine about oppressed virgins on the internet anymore, whatever will I do :lul: