Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me getting mad at a roastie for no reason ??

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So when I catfish girls, I like to make issues out of thin air.

I just get mad at them randomly and see how much I can get away with.

Here is example of slut who I am getting mad at for no reason : https://imgur.com/a/yYgkF

Oh man, the things girls let chad get away with. They are literally chads submissive lil sluts

Roastie: https://imgur.com/a/6HVUy

shadowsoulz125 said:
More like suicidefuel

How is it Suicide fuel, she is sad and apologizing for no reason!

always thought prostitues sound wierd when talking to me, I see from your posts that's just the way females speak when familair.."Hun, babe,sweetie"

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
How is it Suicide fuel, she is sad and apologizing for no reason!

Because it's a Stacey that many people on this forum would be desperate to fuck, baring her soul for the illusion of Chad who is actively shitting all over her.

Holy shit this is some next level black pill stuff...

Hopefully in the future as quantum physics gets more and more advanced, incels will be able to use a system to change their physical appearance by copying the information of a Chad's genes and overwriting their own genetic data.

How could take up catfishing as a hobby? Yeah, I guess its normal to do it every now and then, but then it just becomes more mentally draining.

idkwattodowithlife said:
How could take up catfishing as a hobby? Yeah, I guess its normal to do it every now and then, but then it just becomes more mentally draining.

What do u mean mentally draining, it’s fun

blickpall said:
Just, fuck everything, fam.

I bet I wiped that smile right of that face that night

Incel801 said:
always thought prostitues sound wierd when talking to me, I see from your  posts that's just the way females speak when familair.."Hun, babe,sweetie"

All females are prostitutes

How the fuck is this lifefuel?????????
??????

blickpall said:
Because it's a Stacey that many people on this forum would be desperate to fuck, baring her soul for the illusion of Chad who is actively shitting all over her.

And then she goes to some other Chad and gets fucked and goes to party with friends. While we rot here,she is just enjoying the drama.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
All females are prostitutes

yes..that is 100% true. 

not only that but i have found that most girls will actually fuck you for money no problem if they trust that you can keep a secret & you are familiar.

problem is it is extremely hard to get to that point and get any woman to even acknowledge your existence when you are ugly. easier to just pay a pro.