Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me favorite mum gaslighting happened just now: "You could apply for Mr Universe!"

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
We were talking about how I'm disabled (#justautisticthings) and she gave the same example of paralympics who run around/jump around we were discussing yesterday. She said I'm good for everything, and I retorted "I'm no good for a store clerk". She said that store clerks don't do much and I replied that they look presentable. Big mistake.

She made a face and told me I'm a handsome boy and then she asked me if I was wrong in the head again. I had to backtrack in order to appear not depressed. After conceding I'm presentable she dropped the coal in the title.

Freaking boomerz, mang.

Either parents can't see any fault in their children or they just try to gas their kids up like no tomorrow. When my mom would say anything retarded like that I just got a bit more resentful towards her because I could tell the compliments weren't sincere.