Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Me every time colvin76 posts about hitting a new PR

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Wrong I lift for strength not hypertrophy. I include hypertrophy sometimes (reps 8-15) but the main focus is strength (reps 6 and under). Bodybuilding focused training is gay tbh.

He has retard strength.

Over for dropsetcels

Wrong I lift for strength not hypertrophy. I include hypertrophy sometimes (reps 8-15) but the main focus is strength (reps 6 and under). Bodybuilding focused training is gay tbh.
No I'm saying I'm the guy in the comic. You have nearly identical lean body mass to me at around the same height while strengthmogging me to death.

I have never seen not heard of any colvin 76, NOR have I seen anyone posting about gains or whatever you said

No I'm saying I'm the guy in the comic. You have nearly identical lean body mass to me at around the same height while strengthmogging me to death.
How do you know he strength mogs you?

It's actually funny..

How do you know he strength mogs you?
For one, he trains specifically for strength while I don't, and he's about the same training age as me, so ignoring all other factors, it's safe to assume he's better than me at pure force production for the sole reason that he has more practice in it. His 1rm's are also very impressive for his age and weight class, definitely compared to mine even considering the difference in training specificity.

This. Most normies and chads train like this doing curls and shit.
Normies look like shit though. Chad, sort of depends what kind of Chad. Jock meathead Chad who does a competitive sport has a coach who does all the thinking for him and might even be on gear. Skinny pretty boy Chad wouldn't be caught dead in a gym; he might do something like swimming or track and field while his resistance training is body weight stuff like push ups.