Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed a fucking bench Pr and then felt weaker on all other excercises

It's probably a mental thing. Since you didn't reach your goal, this messed up your train of thought, and it affected the rest of your set.
this but for a different reason.
20240622 183127

your muscles and joints are probably fine, your central nervous system is probably very fatigued from lifting heavy weights. If you go to failure, then its even more fatigued. You need to deload, go at maintenance for a week or two and don't train to failure

your muscles and joints are probably fine, your central nervous system is probably very fatigued from lifting heavy weights. If you go to failure, then its even more fatigued. You need to deload, go at maintenance for a week or two and don't train to failure
I think this is the right solution. But I just can’t force myself to deload. I’ll feel like complete shit

They ain’t gonna check if ur on steroids brocel especially if it’s just trt. They’re gonna be more concerned about weed and cocaine tbh
Yeah, I figured that. I guess I just need to find a website that sells it within the US. I’d just stick to trt because I wouldn’t want to get into the more illegal ones

Lower it with alcoholmaxxing
Alcohol doesn’t do shit for me except make me sleepy. I’ve tried it before a few times and it doesn’t help me. Only thing that helps me be less inhibited is after driving my muscle car. It’s like a drug to hear that 500 horsepower engine roaring and have the power at your control.

Alcohol doesn’t do shit for me except make me sleepy. I’ve tried it before a few times and it doesn’t help me. Only thing that helps me be less inhibited is after driving my muscle car. It’s like a drug to hear that 500 horsepower engine roaring and have the power at your control.
You probably dont drink enough vodka

You probably dont drink enough vodka
I don’t need to. It just makes me sleepy. Some people’s genetics actually make them respond to it differently, hence why it might help you and just make me sleepy. What I do need is some gear to gain muscle

You have a muscle car at 19 are you rich?

You have a muscle car at 19 are you rich?
No, I’m actually just about broke right now. I inherited the car when my father sadly passed away recently. I can barely afford to keep putting gas in that absolute gas guzzler

No, I’m actually just about broke right now. I inherited the car when my father sadly passed away recently. I can barely afford to keep putting gas in that absolute gas guzzler
Oh brutal. Sorry for your loss

Oh brutal. Sorry for your loss
Thanks bro. 3 days ago was the first time I drive the 1971 Camaro since my father passed. It brought back a lot of memories. Him and me were taking that car to car shows since he bought it in 2010 when I was 5. Here’s a funny story about that car. He bought it online from the other side of the country without even telling my mom first! She was pissed when she found it in the driveway, but my father and I were sure happy. It has a 500 horsepower engine and used 5 gallons of gas in one hour of driving the other day

Thanks bro. 3 days ago was the first time I drive the 1971 Camaro since my father passed. It brought back a lot of memories. Him and me were taking that car to car shows since he bought it in 2010 when I was 5. Here’s a funny story about that car. He bought it online from the other side of the country without even telling my mom first! She was pissed when she found it in the driveway, but my father and I were sure happy. It has a 500 horsepower engine and used 5 gallons of gas in one hour of driving the other day
Damn that must feel so good to drive that around

Damn that must feel so good to drive that around
Yeah man, it sure does. It needs a little work though before it’s safe enough to take on the highway and get some real speed out of it. The brakes are weak and it probably needs a new proportioning valve or brake booster. It also needs tires and a new steering box because the old one is worn out. It’s cool to drive around town now, but it’s gonna be awesome once it’s road worthy enough for the highway.

Yeah man, it sure does. It needs a little work though before it’s safe enough to take on the highway and get some real speed out of it. The brakes are weak and it probably needs a new proportioning valve or brake booster. It also needs tires and a new steering box because the old one is worn out. It’s cool to drive around town now, but it’s gonna be awesome once it’s road worthy enough for the highway.
I wish you luck with getting that sorted out brocel :feelsYall:

Where are you getting it that cheap. I don't even know where to get gear at all in my country.

NAPSGear.org

They sell everything from orals, testosterone, steroids, insulin, pharma grade growth hormone, estrogen blockers, “pre-designed” packs

I know because I’ve bought over 20 orders from them. 3-7 days domestic, 2-3 weeks international

NAPSGear.org

They sell everything from orals, testosterone, steroids, insulin, pharma grade growth hormone, estrogen blockers, “pre-designed” packs

I know because I’ve bought over 20 orders from them. 3-7 days domestic, 2-3 weeks international
Thanks man. I’ll check it out

Thanks man. I’ll check it out

No problem, if you do decide to order DM me and I’ll give you a code that will give you 15% off your order.

What I like about it too is there is tons of good reviews if you look up the site or if you go on there. And if you post a pic of your package arriving, they credit you $25 to put toward your next order.

But yeah, good luck

No problem, if you do decide to order DM me and I’ll give you a code that will give you 15% off your order.

What I like about it too is there is tons of good reviews if you look up the site or if you go on there. And if you post a pic of your package arriving, they credit you $25 to put toward your next order.

But yeah, good luck
Thanks man. I will keep that in mind. I can’t go ordering anything right now because I’m broke, but when I have more money I might get something.

I said it was a natural amino acid . But they’ve also caught me with tren before I even got to use it and they kicked me out for a day and made me pay them money the greedy fucks. But now I have a way of keeping it a secret so I’m free to do whatever
Jfl, was not expecting the tren part. How old are you?