Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me during No Nut November

• Thread starter GENSHIT CHIMPACT
  • Start date
GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
81vmfh

Its bullshit how incels are expected to do this while having no gf and rotting in isolation this year, with no one to encourage us.

Normies will coom in their gf in a month and people (their friends) will egg them on to get through NNN successfully

Toilets of course are still fucking chad and shoving dragon dildos up their cunt

I will go through it for wholesome reddit karma

Already masturbated twice today. Become ungovernable.

I haven't coomed in like 2-3 months so might as well continue

Who expects that ? NNN is just a meme/internet challenge

I don't cum but pump

also you during the rest of the months

Did it improve anything?
I have more energy and my mood is slightly better. I actually measured my prolactin levels and they were slightly elevated, which is probably why nofap works for me. If you already have low prolactin then maybe nofap will do nothing for you.

The great thing about nofap that it costs nothing to try and everyone can assess it for themselves.

my penis already hurts from jacking off 2 much

NNN was merely created by redpill grifters who just want your soul and money.

I get the urge to coom more during the winter. I don’t really understand the whole NNN.

I have more energy and my mood is slightly better. I actually measured my prolactin levels and they were slightly elevated, which is probably why nofap works for me. If you already have low prolactin then maybe nofap will do nothing for you.

The great thing about nofap that it costs nothing to try and everyone can assess it for themselves.
I noticed when i coom a lot i am more anxious and depressed about life.

I noticed when i coom a lot i am more anxious and depressed about life.
Its the same for me. It seems like a lot of people don't have the same experience as us but for me the benefits are very real

Should be No Nigger November tbh

the only NNN i'll ever participate in is No Nigger November or No Normie November

I'm doing it because I have failed I almost came to some hot Chinese cosplayer but I resisted.

I couldn't care less about some stupid fucking e bragging rights or some grifter horseshit but I usually just do it when I'm really bored as a crux and it's a nice challenge I'm sure for at least a week or 2 (assuming I succeed which isn't garunteed I've heard week 2 is the worst one) I'll appreciate my sick before succumbing to old habits.

They say no fap increases your energy, makes you successful and fuckable or whatever but i literally don't even do it normally--maybe once a week or two and im still a loser.

Butttttt i have noticed cumming hits me with an energy drain the next day usually. And if i dont do it for too long it hurts my balls if i try to make it last when i do.