Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Me(chadfish) and stacy make fun of a different foid calling her desperate and made her cry jfl. And she still wants chad looool

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I have noticed that. This girl knew in the beginning that I was kinda sketchy and wanted proof I was real, like a picture with her name or something. But I never gave her.
In the next coming days I kept sending General pictures on Snapchat and she kept replying and started talking to me more and more.

And now we talk on phone regularly and she is hooked to chad. Their brains don’t work after seeing a attractive chad picture. Maybe females are visual creatures like men afterall
do you have frequent conversations with the girls you chadfish?

Holy fucking shit, women turn into worthless begging cucks when its Chad.
Dude foids and feminism have brain washed chads into keeping the the slutty female behaviour confidential. But I have infiltrated that barrier and finally I am exposing the true female nature.

Females are pure sexual beings when it comes to chad. They are litterly their slaves

Women are Chad's disposable sexdolls

jesus christ man which model's picture's are you using? is he god himself? how is this fking possible? Chad can not lose.

jesus christ man which model's picture's are you using? is he god himself? how is this fking possible? Chad can not lose.
tfw you'll never be the chad whose pic he's using :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: i cant even imagine what his life is like

What chad are you using for your chad fish you got to tell us OP

Women are STUPID. Why do they have rights, while other STUPID animals don't?

That's messed up, feel bad for all 3 of you.

He is gigachad with 12 inch cock and 90 degree Gonial angle and hunter eyes prob

How tf do you have so much texting skills?

tfw you'll never be the chad whose pic he's using :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: i cant even imagine what his life is like
What chad are you using for your chad fish you got to tell us OP

0111E9EA EE9B 46CF 9BC9 A776936FE2AC