Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Me(chadfish) and stacy make fun of a different foid calling her desperate and made her cry jfl. And she still wants chad looool

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Ok so this might be a bit complicated to understand but I am talking to a stacy on snap but the other foid I use to talk to keeps calling me because she wants to come over. So both of us come up with a plan to make the other foid stop calling me.

C0B6848A 753C 4A2D AC39 45A657B8EAC0

In this story there are 3 characters:
Me - chadfish
Foid/stacy - I am talking
Other foid - the one me and stacy are making fun off.

Our plan is to call the other foid a dumb bitch and desperate and then block her. Lmao.

This is the conversation that went on it’s really funny.

And here is the fucking twist. I thought the other foid would leave me alone after I call her a desperate dumb bitch but this is the snap I wake up to in morning. Wtfff chad is invincible.

C386FEF3 AD91 4CDD B651 8406E08B2E37

Attachments

• 7256B1BD-9006-45A6-82AF-4CB64C3489C4.jpeg
    7256B1BD-9006-45A6-82AF-4CB64C3489C4.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 616
Foids are so cruel

Unless your endgame is convincing these whores to commit seppuku on livestream, I fail to see the point in this shit.

:lul::lul::lul:
I guess those females personality detectors are malfunctioning

Unless your endgame is convincing these whores to commit seppuku on livestream, I fail to see the point in this shit.
Idk I just like living virtual chad lifestyle. It’s fun. No plan to harm anyone

They are vicious creatures

How the hell are you keeping this act going? Either these women are extremely low I.Q. or your catfishing skills are beyond this world.

Okay, more power to you I guess. I could not handle the continuous ropefuel seeing the discrepancy between my IRL world and the teaser trailer of Chad life. It's not like you get any pay off which benefit you personally as far as I understand it. At least make them paypigs for you if they are that heavily infatuated.

Also I should say, kudos on fooling them, although I assume it's not difficult due to their low IQ.

How the hell are you keeping this act going? Either these women are extremely low I.Q. or your catfishing skills are beyond this world.

Dude foids and feminism have brain washed chads into keeping the the slutty female behaviour confidential. But I have infiltrated that barrier and finally I am exposing the true female nature.

Females are pure sexual beings when it comes to chad. They are litterly their slaves

Lust for chad makes foid dumber than cucks thirsty for hole.

Is this not massive suicide fuel for you? I can't believe how affectionate these foids are to superior genes. "You make me the happiest girl in the world" what the flying fuck really.

It's impossible to get rejected a Chad. That guy can be a vicious mass murderer who rapes 3-year-olds but foids will still prefer him over an ugly decent law-abiding man.

Tbh
They take it to a whole new level of stupid.
Couldn't even video call him for 4-5 seconds to verify if it is really the guy in pic. Haha... I start to believe now that an average foid has less IQ than an average 12 year of boy.

Couldn't even video call him for 4-5 seconds to verify if it is really the guy in pic. Haha... I start to believe now that an average foid has less IQ than an average 12 year of boy.
Man should treat women, in the same way they treat an impressionable child.
It's impossible to get rejected a Chad. That guy can be a vicious mass murderer who rapes 3-year-olds but foids will still prefer him over an ugly decent law-abiding man.
It says a lot about their non existent moral high ground.
JFL

incel vicariously lives the life of chad to forgot his meaningless existence.
basically a RPG

You sir are a chadfish master we need a guide from you

You have some seriously strong mental.
I can't chadfish like this, i'd never be able to go back to my old life. Just fucking look at that 10/10 pouring her heart out.
Jesus fucking christ

How are you so good at chadfishing?? Also what pics r u using to make them obsessed with you. Are they pics of @needsolution?

The most interesting thing, that foid who was dumped is like less harmed than foid who believe that she fought for real Chad and won :feelskek: .

Chad can curb stomp babies and foids still want him

The most interesting thing, that foid who was dumped is like less harmed than foid who believe that she fought for real Chad and won :feelskek: .

Lmao foids are weird man. They have sub 50 iq when talking to chad

How are you so good at chadfishing?? Also what pics r u using to make them obsessed with you. Are they pics of @needsolution?
sorry but i will be reporting posts like that from now since ban

The normal girl already looks like stacy wtf

OP you are doing God's work

Yeah, yeah I can believe that.

Stacy that thinks she has her Chad gets territorial & aggressive like an alpha female will, wanting to dominate the lesser bitch.

Desperate cunt becomes a submissive little "I'll do anything" beta bitch, kinda like how all those soyboys behave around women huh.

Chad has demonstrated value by signalling that he sees her as beneath himself & has another whore fighting for him, this actually makes the betabitch want you even more due to high status combined with looks.

Now correlate that with an ugly nintendo switch playing, m'lady whiteknight neckbeard that also puts the pussy on a pedestal, instant Saharan desert cunny.

The betabitch would be an absolute tyrant if another man entered the picture begging for some action, he'd say he's depressed & she'd tell him to neck himself.
Around an attractive man foids brains turn to mush & the hostility vanishes, calm like Hindu cow in heat.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah I can believe that.

Stacy that thinks she has her Chad gets territorial & aggressive like an alpha female will, wanting to dominate the lesser bitch.

Desperate cunt becomes a submissive little "I'll do anything" beta bitch, kinda like how all those soyboys behave around women huh.

Chad has demonstrated value by signalling that he sees her as beneath himself & has another whore fighting for him, this actually makes the betabitch want you even more due to high status combined with looks.

Now correlate that with an ugly nintendo switch playing, m'lady whiteknight neckbeard that also puts the pussy on a pedestal, instant Saharan desert cunny.

The betabitch would be an absolute tyrant if another man entered the picture begging for some action, he'd say he's depressed & she'd tell him to neck himself.

Around an attractive man foids brains turn to mush & the hostility vanishes, calm like Hindu cow in heat.

Holy, what you wrote sounds like something straight out of national geographical, perfectly explains female animalistic nature

I don’t understand how these people are able to be so attached to a catfish for so long. Like at no point do they require definitive proof? Is there never a time when they say I want to know for a fact about this? It would be easy to find out if they really wanted to. What the fucj

I don’t understand how these people are able to be so attached to a catfish for so long. Like at no point do they require definitive proof? Is there never a time when they say I want to know for a fact about this? It would be easy to find out if they really wanted to. What the fucj
Once they're on the hook then it's out of the question they're not real, even if deep down they are uncertain; they'd rather live with the fictional perfect persona built up in their mind than face reality & risk it being torn asunder; for then comes the pain you see.
Holy, what you wrote sounds like something straight out of national geographical, perfectly explains female animalistic nature
We're nothing but animals denying our nature when it suits us & also pretending we're smarter than the evidence suggests.

I'm so done with foids, i couldn't even text them regularly.

Once they're on the hook then it's out of the question they're not real, even if deep down they are uncertain; they'd rather live with the fictional perfect persona built up in their mind than face reality & risk it being torn asunder; for then comes the pain you see.

We're nothing but animals denying our nature when it suits us & also pretending we're smarter than the evidence suggests.

I have noticed that. This girl knew in the beginning that I was kinda sketchy and wanted proof I was real, like a picture with her name or something. But I never gave her.
In the next coming days I kept sending General pictures on Snapchat and she kept replying and started talking to me more and more.

And now we talk on phone regularly and she is hooked to chad. Their brains don’t work after seeing a attractive chad picture. Maybe females are visual creatures like men afterall

This just proves feminists are deluded into thinking they share a bond of sisterhood, other women don't care about you especially not in a self empowerment and greedy culture where focus is on themselves and CHAD.

This just proves feminists are deluded into thinking they share a bond of sisterhood, other women don't care about you especially not in a self empowerment and greedy culture where focus is on themselves and CHAD.

women will forget about all their friends and family and submit to chad. Anything to get to chad

My god, if only i was born with good looks this is what i could've been doing instead of posting here :feelsrope:

The God of chadfish did it again. Your posts are unironically my best cope rn.

It's just torture as you will NEVER have them come the finish.