Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Me and @PPEcel met up in London today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@PPEcel found out I live in UK and in one of my threads I said I only live an hour or less away from London so we PMed eachother and decided to meet up which we did today and I literally just got back home now.

We met eachother at the train station and from there went to Hyde park and sat on a bench eating a Tesco's meal deal whilst getting to know eachother.

No offence but he was very strange and it was actually concerning to an extent and I'm honestly not surprised he's an incel. Everytime I asked him questions about school/college he'd jump up and down on the bench for a couple of seconds and then pull down his trousers, get a razor out and shave his pubes and then he would rub his pubes in his eyes screaming and shouting every swear word in the book and then he would pull his pants back up and sit back down like nothing had happened.

It was kind of embarressing I have to say cuz people were looking at us and some were even packing up their stuff and leaving.

After that we went to a charity do in Kingston in a venue called pryzm where we met up with @MountainGorilla who was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny. I got so drunk I honestly can't remember what happened at that party so if u wanna know more details u gonna have to ask him. Hopefully he remembers and will continue on the story in this thread.

Last edited:
Really interesting bro

I also met @Bleachcel at a charity do once, he was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

^ he’s not lying tbh

Can I come next time?

read and lold

Everytime I asked him questions about school/college he'd jump up and down on the bench for a couple of seconds and then pull down his trousers, get a razor out and shave his pubes and then he would rub his pubes in his eyes screaming and shouting every swear word in the book and then he would pull his pants back up and sit back down like nothing had happened.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

5ca

@PPEcel

After that we went to a charity do in Kingston in a venue called pryzm where we met up with @MountainGorilla who was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny. I got so drunk I honestly can't remember what happened at that party so if u wanna know more details u gonna have to ask him. Hopefully he remembers and will continue on the story in this thread.
:chad::chad::chad:
so we have 3 chads slaying sluts in london

Last edited:
Go to Paris next

never knew he was this weird tbh

But was he squishi?

[QUOTE="nihility,
The crazier part is that this probably has actually happened before

sounds like a great time tbh