Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based McDonald’s

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
I really recommend giving a plant-based diet a try. Hitler was vegetarian. Durianrider is pretty red pilled.

Fuck animal "rights" though. And fuck food bans too. Let normscum eat their junk and die an early death.

Keep your diet a secret. If normscum talk about diet, just try to push them to an early death: 1) Google the fast food restaurants with the most trans fat and tell them this is the healthy option when in fact it's not 2) Tell them to try a keto diet

Don't get high off your supply.

I like McDonald’s spicy chicken sandwich with no pickles. I also like cheeseburger happy meals for a boy with apples.
Ill get a double mc chicken menu with Cola zero and one Big Mac

If that was the case then why is it so successful?

But in all seriousness i'm a dairy queen person
the psychopath vampires that make that shit make it addicting

the psychopath vampires that make that shit make it addicting
Mickyd

I was trying to find the old WWF clip of Chyna backstage where some guy wrestler was hitting on her and stuck his hand in her pants then started vomiting but it's not on youtube :cryfeels:
I think you’re referring to the Mark Henry “Sweet Jesus! She got a penis!!” Incident there Mongo. :feelshaha:

Though it wasn’t with Chyna but a tranny character that referred to itself as “Sami” or “Sammy baby”. :feelsPop:

For me it's a 10 pc nugets with 2 bbq sauce and a large fry. Large fries are free with the app, so total is like $5. Based

I think you’re referring to the Mark Henry “Sweet Jesus! She got a penis!!” Incident there Mongo. :feelshaha:

Though it wasn’t with Chyna but a tranny character that referred to itself as “Sami” or “Sammy baby”. :feelsPop:
That was it. I remember watching it live, but somehow remembered it as Chyna.

Only liked a McFlurry there.

I can't remember the last time I had food from McDonald's. Fries are decent though.