Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mayocel trait: neanderthal dna

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Neanderthal men had neotinic jaws. Cro-magnon chads had chad jaws.

they had no chin, chin is unique to homo sapiens

brutal

Neanderthal dna are what makes european superior.
Asians are a a bit behind euros because they have less neanderthal dna.
Sub-saharan Africa has no neanderchad genes and... you know what they are like....

Asians have highest neanderthal admixture

Neanderthal dna are what makes european superior.
Asians are a a bit behind euros because they have less neanderthal dna.
Sub-saharan Africa has no neanderchad genes and... you know what they are like....
I hope you are joking.

Somalis are the only sub saharan africans with any neanderthal dna, because all humans originated here (probably)

Just trust jewish science to interpret the past for you bro!

Just ignore forbidden archeology bro!

Prove me wrong
There is hardly anything to prove wrong since its unclear what you tryna say. Neanderthel genes make Europeans better AT WHAT? LOOKS?

neaderthal had red hair. i havent seen a redhaircel yet. neanderthals are genitc suprerior to us homo erectus

There is hardly anything to prove wrong since its unclear what you tryna say. Neanderthel genes make Europeans better AT WHAT? LOOKS?
Inventions, science, art, philosophy, empathy and war. You can rarely name a relevant discipline where europeans aren't a majority of the top people.
And yes, european looks are also a international standard of beauty, especially in non-white countries.

Inventions, science, art, philosophy, empathy and war. You can rarely name a relevant discipline where europeans aren't a majority of the top people.
And yes, european looks are also a international standard of beauty, especially in non-white countries.
You do realize that europeans have actually been behind other cultures, with all this stuff, for long time periods in civilized human history

Whyte pepal be monkies n shieet

You do realize that europeans have actually been behind other cultures, with all this stuff, for long time periods in civilized human history
For example? China like 2000 years ago was superior? Egypt (which was most likely white) 4000 years ago and ancient mesopotamia?
Exception proves the rule, these are long gone and the white man has outdone most of their achievements. Especially when it comes to inventions these civilisations didn't contribute that much.

For example? China like 2000 years ago was superior? Egypt (which was most likely white) 4000 years ago and ancient mesopotamia?
Exception proves the rule, these are long gone and the white man has outdone most of their achievements. Especially when it comes to inventions these civilisations didn't contribute that much.
The only times I could think of when Europeans were clearly ahead was the Roman Empire and Modern Era.

Other than that outdoing anything proves nothing. Arab empires outdid ancient China in warfare, the 2 cultures are seperated by 1000 years. Its pointless information.

The only times I could think of when Europeans were clearly ahead was the Roman Empire and Modern Era.

Other than that outdoing anything proves nothing. Arab empires outdid ancient China in warfare, the 2 cultures are seperated by 1000 years. Its pointless information.
Who colonoized the whole world and made their standards of living, thinking and looking the goal of all the others? Neanderthal genes.
This is what this was about.

Who colonoized the whole world and made their standards of living, thinking and looking the goal of all the others? Neanderthal genes.
This is what this was about.
I have already mentioned modern era, that assumes colonialism. Also neanderthel genes mixed with homo erectus when? Are you really arguing that dna mixing that lead to genetic distribution differences of orders of 1/1000, which took place many hundreds of thousands of years ago is responsible for the globe spanning socio-political events of last 400 years?

The funny part is white people did not even become a thing until they got that influx of sweet sweet Asian dna and culture. There would be no white people without it.

I have already mentioned modern era, that assumes colonialism. Also neanderthel genes mixed with homo erectus when? Are you really arguing that dna mixing that lead to genetic distribution differences of orders of 1/1000, which took place many hundreds of thousands of years ago is responsible for the globe spanning socio-political events of last 400 years?

The funny part is white people did not even become a thing until they got that influx of sweet sweet Asian dna and culture. There would be no white people without it.
I argue that wherever neanderthal dna shows up, these people are superior to those without or with less neanderthal dna.

They always neanderthals as stupid and ugly though

wuts a mayocel?

I argue that wherever neanderthal dna shows up, these people are superior to those without or with less neanderthal dna.
Neanderthel dna shows up the most in Scandinavians. The people who had ironically the least Asian mixing. Heck them and Germans were considered barbarians by ancient Romans(a Mediterranean people).

The Neander valley never existed.