Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maycels hate club [Veterans gtfih]

You think I'm a larping troll?
9 times out of ten is what I said. Your high post count indicates that you aren't. Or at least an extremely dedicated one. I was also kinda being sarcastic but kinda not

Maycels are gaycels.

Gottem!
Just lol @ you if you're not a November7cel. I'd rope if I was a nov8cel knowing I was a day late from being a GOAT.
Nov7cels rejoice!

9 times out of ten is what I said. Your high post count indicates that you aren't. Or at least an extremely dedicated one. I was also kinda being sarcastic but kinda not
Yeah I could tell. I was also asking while being sarcastic.

Bunch of false flagging faggots. Ban everyone who joined over a week after this site's creation, which was November 7th. Nine times out of ten they weren't members of r/incels and are LARPing trolls
Says the guy who blocked a girl who obsessed over him kek

Is this site more strict on Maycels?

It's more strict on any new member. Punishments aren't as severe for members who post frequently and/or been here awhile
Ultimately what matters is no blue pill and no virtue signalling to normies.

It's more strict on any new member. Punishments aren't as severe for members who post frequently and/or been here awhile
Did every member have to give a reason to why they wanted to join this site?

Yeah sorry, see my answer to Kointo.
Oh yeah I understand. My post count is low because I tend to make my own threads rather than respond to other ones.

Last edited:
I joined in November on my alt but requested ban due to fear of dox

Bunch of false flagging faggots. Ban everyone who joined over a week after this site's creation, which was November 7th. Nine times out of ten they weren't members of r/incels and are LARPing trolls
Nov7cels do not exist in UK. It's over buddy