Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe we were meant to use our sexual energy for spiritual purposes

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Perhaps us incels were meant by God or the universe to use our sexual energy for something greater. Perhaps we were put here to help humanity or to pursue spiritual development.

I guess some Incels can do so, but not me

Nah fuck humanity

It's creative energy

You can use it for making stuff up
When you make posts here for example

I'm allergic to this coping nofap bullshit. my virile sperm is meant to fertilize a uterus

Almost Every mammal has males that don't get to breed

Cope there's no greater spritual purpose beyond the instinctual prerogatives our evolutionary heritage has endowed us and whatever bullshit meaning we can make up to cope.

I too want to indulge in some kind of higher purpose and find meaning in contributing to humanity through art or inventing something, but till I can meet my basic physical/emotional needs, fuk that

Cope there's no greater spritual purpose beyond the instinctual prerogatives our evolutionary heritage has endowed us and whatever bullshit meaning we can make up to cope.
You can volunteer to help the elderly, read books to blind children or become a Catholic priest. And don't give me the soy face.

You can volunteer to help the elderly
Old boomer fucks are the ones who caused the predicament we are currently in. The degeneracy they engaged in as youths caused the cultural shifts resulting in the Sexual Liberation and femoids become entitled bitchy cunts with no restriction whatsoever. And those same old fucks continue to hoard wealth and real estate while I am condemned to rot in my parent's basement. Fuck them. I don't want to do a good deed for them. They deserve to rot. Why would I help them for free? It amounts to cucking myself.
read books to blind children
This also amounts to cucking myself. I don't understand how you would get good feels from spending your free time to entertain another man's spawn without getting paid for it. Fuck them. Their own stupid parents should be doing that shit, especially since they were selfish and sexually successful enough to shit kids out into the world despite the certainty of the suffering they would likely endure, whether blindness or otherwise
become a Catholic priest.
This is the only decent option because of pedomaxxing and social status. But it would be unbearable to spout bullshit continuously for a religion I think is fairy tale jewish nonsense invented as a tool for the social control of low IQ NPCs.

I cannot wrap my head around why you would feel compelled to do any of these things without being profoundly bluepilled and cucked.

TLDR: :soy::soy::soy:

Good luck with that

What a fucking useless cope. It did hit you hard, didn't it?

jfl at being cursed as an incel with not getting sex and making life better for sexhavers

Nah very sad nihilistic way to think. It's not cope its just the way you think. They is something beyond the physical realm and it has been proven tbh.

jfl at being cursed as an incel with not getting sex and making life better for sexhavers
Jfl. I gotta agree with this guy. I feel kinda cucked supporting humanity when I'm an inkwell. Unless I'm gaining something from it like sex,or improvement in life in all aspects. It's cucked to make others lives better when your is shit.