Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel maybe we could find quiet happiness if we just bought trailers to live in

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Trailer

In theory foids don't want to date guys in trailers, but we know they'll date Chads in trailers, so all we're really missing out on is getting cucked/betabuxed by not having an attractive home.

I just want some quiet. Might need to live out on a lot somewhere instead of in a park though as that might get noisy with neighbors nearby.

One of the sad thing though is that neighbors at least provide witnesses so maybe people are less likely to target your house for robbery? So if you're going to live alone without such witnesses it may as well be way north in the wilderness where you at least enjoy the defense of it being fucking cold, costly for gas, and hard to find you.

I wouldn't as that sounds like hell for someone who's copes are games. Can't imagine living in a trailer.

a decent-sized TV would certainly take up an entire wall but it should be possible to fit everything in there

maybe 2 trailers? or just build some kind of wooden shed for added storage?

security really seems scary and a bitch though

one of the big pulls of large homes IMO is people on outside don't know exactly where you are (curtains drawn) if they want to shoot you

635951540341750013 unabomber 3

Just go all the way and take the tedpill at that point

Just live in a trailer theory

Park it in the woods and let the bugs eat my rotting corpse when I die

Trailers don't have basements

One of the sad thing though is that neighbors at least provide witnesses so maybe people are less likely to target your house for robbery?
I don't think burglars are interested in robbing a guy living alone in a trailer.

Trailers don't have basements
you're the first to mention basements, and you could build a cellar nearby your door if you want
I don't think burglars are interested in robbing a guy living alone in a trailer.
some burglars will rob anything, though I guess you'll get bottom of the barrel times who might be easy to defeat

Do we get to be anime girls & ride bicycles too?

No I’m done being trailer trash