Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maybe there’s hope buddy boyos

Like a different person.

what is this? from jaw surgery?

Facecopers can't touch this. Also, the before picture mogs me.

Only Bimax?
Looks like bimax + implant

If you’re short or ethnic it doesn’t matter tho

He improved his personality up to 4 points

This video is Bullshit! Muh whites are privileged in online dating jfl I don’t believe him. He probably was fat and too young when he used tinder the first time. Seriously, make a tinder account with him how he looks now in the video and you will get a lot of matches.
He said he was an Asian model when he was using tinder and had no luck. Here is another study showing the income ethnics need to compensate for their race with View attachment 0327ED19-3639-4AC3-8A71-C1345BAFD76A.webp

This video is Bullshit! Muh whites are privileged in online dating jfl I don’t believe him. He probably was fat and too young when he used tinder the first time. Seriously, make a tinder account with him how he looks now in the video and you will get a lot of matches.
He said he was an Asian model when he was using tinder and had no luck. Here is another study showing the income ethnics need to compensate for their race with

Attachments

• EBE0C0AB-2256-4022-BCBA-6C842C6D6794.webp
    171.9 KB · Views: 5
He said he was an Asian model when he was using tinder and had no luck. Here is another study showing the income ethnics need to compensate for their race with
I know that whites are privileged in general. But if you look like him, or you have a jawline like the after bimax pic in the OP, you are a mogger.

Jawline + tall = mogger, no matter what race you are

I know that whites are privileged in general. But if you look like him, or you have a jawline like the after bimax pic in the OP, you are a mogger.
Jawline + tall = mogger, no matter what race you are
Most ethnics don’t look as good as him and he was still talking about having a hard time with online dating. You could imagine how hard it is for the 95% of ethnics below him

Most ethnics don’t look as good as him and he was still talking about having a hard time with online dating.
I still don’t believe this story. As I said, with his looks now, he would get lots of matches.
You could imagine how hard it is for the 95% of ethnics below him
I know. Most ethnics are short. This is the main reason why they have no chances on the dating market

Normie looking kid who was in the middle of puberty was the starting panel. You are delusional and if you look like that kid in the before panel just leave this site because you aren't incel.