Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Maybe the Most Cucked Soyboy on the Planet

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
Bet most of ya have seen this one, but this is the most cringe worthy thing I've seen in a while. Guy spends over an hour trying to feebly DEFEND his gf's argument that she should be able to ride Chad cock to heart vagina's content and still be considered 'faithful' to him. The host grills her hard throughout though, and calls her out over and over on her selfish heartlessness and total bullshit until she just shuts up and takes it.

Last edited:
My God... It's the King of Cucks!

The lengths these people will go trying to secure pussy...

I can't be arsed to watch the video.
Was does the cuck says?

Reminder: this guy is married to a black woman....what does that tell you?

He is one half of the least likely interracial couple that exists, unless he is Iwantmuhkidtobeaprofessionalathletemaxxing it indicates he couldn't secure a white girl or his de facto backup plan, an asian woman (30/1 outdating to white men)

I remember there's that guy that pays a girl 1000$ every time she blinked. I assume he's more cucked than the guy in the video.

The King of Soy, he has no equal. Thank Gandy that there’ll be no sequel.

JFL if you watch Stefan Moneyjew

You can hear how broken he is through his voice and can hear how guilt-covering the woman is.

Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg
Fxne6Oh.gif
Fxne6Oh.gif
Fxne6Oh.gif
Fxne6Oh.gif

Remove cucks, remove roastbeefs.

Well that relationship is obviously over. If it wasn't already doomed before the phone-call, Stefan's completely masculinity-mogging that guy will have sealed the deal.