Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maybe roping is the right thing to do as ugly trucel

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Im not saying this as if Im going to rope right now. But hasnt it been the case where ropeing was a well thought out plan and method to escape life after realizing that its never going to get better. Im sure there are many historical figures that made this decision and roped by drinking hemlock.

Now what else is there to do other than rope:
1. Art- no time, no money to be made, no energy to expend, nobody to appreciate it.
2. Organized movement- Most of us are too retarded and have no money or energy to actually spread the bad news of blackpill
3. Solutions- There is no real solution for inceldom, you cant really change your genetics to the point of being treated equally.
4. Friends- Retards on this site would rather stay in their room that their parents pay for than try meeting up or pursuing any business pursuit.

So what else is there? Theres nothing but a blackhole of a life, what copes are there left?

Idk

I had this realization last few months

But Instead of killing myself I decided to get a surgery and Seamaxx

you trying to get people here to rope

Idk

I had this realization last few months

But Instead of killing myself I decided to get a surgery and Seamaxx
surgery is good but seamax isnt viable for most