Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Maybe my high school oneitis is having sex with her boyfriend right now

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
In my high school years she did it with him, so why not now.

It reminds me of a brutal story: she once told me that she was cuddling with her boyfriend, but I interrupted it when I texted her.

Pain

Also is she hot

Another muh oneitis post... Its cucked obsessing over a foid who doesnt give a shit about you

Sending virtual hug virtual hug

Probably not, since she most likely has dumped him and moved onto a "better" guy now like all cumdumpsters do.

@based_meme Motherfuckers still thinking about their high school oneitises because they showed some pity to them, over. :blackpill:

>Being Catholic
>Having a oneitis

don't care about pussy that another guy used thats gay.

@based_meme Motherfuckers still thinking about their high school oneitises because they showed some pity to them, over. :blackpill:
Yeah, she gave me a little bit of attention and because of that I still think about her occasionally, even though the last time I saw her was in november 2021.

Yeah, she gave me a little bit of attention and because of that I still think about her occasionally, even though the last time I saw her was in november 2021.
What kind of attention?

That’s still very disrespectful
[IMG alt="Bitch"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/48/48153.jpg?1675376516[/IMG]

Sorry I couldn't respond on time, I was too busy fucking your oneitis.

What's the problem?
Correct me if im wrong but i think that the view of the Catholic church and Abrahamic religions in general is that marriage should be to serve god and not about love, the idea of Romanic love became a thing in the middle ages and the Catholic church was opposed to it.

Correct me if im wrong but i think that the view of the Catholic church and Abrahamic religions in general is that marriage should be to serve god and not about love, the idea of Romanic love became a thing in the middle ages and the Catholic church was opposed to it.
Well, all my actions indeed must have God as my end. I can desire to have a wife and love her, but God must be the ultimate ending of these actions.

The results of my poll are unfortunately sort of what I expected.

Reality:

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

Original:

View attachment 555495

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

No, though most seats were taken by the time I arrived...

I sat between a young male named "Leajandro" and a foid named "Gwendolyn"...Gwendolyn never looked at me whereas Leajandro informed our teacher of two boys whispering and laughing at me.

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

View attachment 587155

Or maybe she does it with a guy who isn't her bf and that poor chadboi is getting cucked