Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe JBW is true

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
When I was walking back to my dorm room, I walked past a 3/10 5'5 white guy with glasses holding hands with an attractive asian foid. Some hope for us whitecels

its true, support by every statistic possible. before u decide to rot here u have to think if its really over for u or not tbh

Well too bad I'm not even a 3/10

Betabuxxing simp most likely

JBW effect works in countries, where the majority of citizens are ethnic,.
Not in white homogeneous countries, like Poland.
I say that as a White guy myself, from North-Western Europe.

That white guy should stop race mixing
What a moron

Outliers dont disprove the rule

JBW effect works in countries, where the majority of citizens are ethnic,.
Not in white homogeneous countries, like Poland.
I say that as a White guy myself, from North-Western Europe.
This

an attractive asian foid.
Ofc its a noodlewhore. And she probably wasn't even attractive, fucking recessed fucks WHORES frauding with makeup oh "anime trad waifu" shut the fuck up, flat-faced bitches who have short legs zero ass chest flatter than her back yet they hate on asian men THEY LOOK LIKE PREPUBESCENT MEN THEMSELVES. NOODLEWHORES ARE cancER

When I was walking back to my dorm room, I walked past a 3/10 5'5 white guy with glasses holding hands with an attractive asian foid. Some hope for us whitecels
only thing that matters is face & height, if you aren't atleast average in both, :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back