Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe it's because you're a fucking attention whore

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
Jesus foids like to invent problems just to cause drama. If you don't want men to call you out on your bullshit, maybe you shouldn't use a shitty username like "GamerGirl7711" or some shit. Just fucking game like a normal person and people won't even know that you're a foid but the thing is this bitch doesn't play games because she likes games, she plays games in order to get attention:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/11tlpos/whenever_i_play_games_men_tell_me_to_make_them_a/

Female "gamers" don't exist.

If you don't want men to call you out on your bullshit, maybe you shouldn't use a shitty username like "GamerGirl7711" or some shi

Re: PC v Console
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353674Friday, February 26, 2016 10:02 AM CST
Actually, there are various factors that you seem to neglect. Such factors cannot be ignored Firstly, gaming consoles often have hardware architecture that differs significantly from that of a PC. Consequently, even computers with higher processing capabilities can experience many loading issues within the special case of console emulation. It is not reasonable to state that "C2 > C1 and therefore better" without recognizing the evident hardware contrast between both devices. You should not expect algorithms optimized to manipulate 8-bit data to efficiently manipulate 32-bit data.
Re: >people say they built a game for two weeks
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353790Friday, February 26, 2016 10:06 AM CST
Using free models does not necessarily invalidate such a claim. If the individual intends to create a huge-scaled game, the process of locating the correct free models and structuring them accordingly can require a varied length of time.
Re: people who think they're cool because...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184537263Monday, February 29, 2016 10:00 AM CST
Perhaps the individual is specifying which variant of Lua that he/she is referring to? "RBX.Lua" merely clarifies that you are referring to the version of Lua usable in ROBLOX, rather than the "pure", generalized version of Lua.

Screenshot 20230317 190300 064

maury-laughing.gif

This is issue is easily solvable by ignoring these guys, it's just harmless trolling, but noooooooooooo, she has to attention whore and create drama outside of her games too.

Weak ass oldfaggot insult tbh. The make me a sammich meme was funny 15 years ago.

This is issue is easily solvable by ignoring these guys, it's just harmless trolling, but noooooooooooo, she has to attention whore and create drama outside of her games too.

The make me a sammich meme was funny 15 years ago.
It's funny because it still causes roasties to seethe. It's such an innocent and simple request but foids resent having to do even simple things. It's a perfect example of what's wrong with foids. Men don't ask much of foids. All they have to do is be loyal, don't eat like a pig, and not nag and they can't even do that.

Lol dumb bitch can't take basic banter foids love creating problems to complain about :foidSoy:

Maybe she can just play the game, but no of course not. It has to be about her, so she can't shut up.

Femoids only play games for attention anyway. They don't care about the game itself

It's funny because it still causes roasties to seethe. It's such an innocent and simple request but foids resent having to do even simple things. It's a perfect example of what's wrong with foids. Men don't ask much of foids. All they have to do is be loyal, don't eat like a pig, and not nag and they can't even do that.
Feminist foids are already the most humorless cunts imaginable so its extra funny, a normal person would just tell someone to fuck off but foid need immediate validation the moment something triggers them

based i used to harrass foids on games before even being blackpilled

Jesus foids like to invent problems just to cause drama. If you don't want men to call you out on your bullshit, maybe you shouldn't use a shitty username like "GamerGirl7711" or some shit. Just fucking game like a normal person and people won't even know that you're a foid but the thing is this bitch doesn't play games because she likes games, she plays games in order to get attention:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/11tlpos/whenever_i_play_games_men_tell_me_to_make_them_a/

Female "gamers" don't exist.

They do, but they start asking stupid questions in public chat, knowing the reaction they may get.