Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Maybe i will try again to learn wearing contacts instead of glasses.

S

SlavicPolishSub3

Self-banned
-
Its such an incel trait but it wont help much,high tier normie with glasses is "smart and handsome".
But as hamudi said "glasses makes you look like a disabled man" and thats true.But i look disabled anyway.
So i dont know,maybe I will try them.

I mean im not looksmaxing coper but I dont want to look that disabled.

Get white contact lenses and scare normies

Its such an incel trait but it wont help much,high tier normie with glasses is "smart and handsome".
But as hamudi said "glasses makes you look like a disabled man" and thats true.But i look disabled anyway.
So i dont know,maybe I will try them.

I mean im not looksmaxing coper but I dont want to look that disabled.
Contact lenses will help tremendously your vision.You can't compare eyeglasses with them,they are totally different and you should try contacts.

Well ,on the other hand,if you are ugly,short and poor wearing eyeglasses or not will have 0 impact on your succes with women.

Do it, best thing I did not having to carry a pair of glasses on my face all day, I had coke bottle glasses that made me look like one of those mirrors at the themeparks that fuck you up

Contacts are fuckin hard to put in. After a year with it i've just barely gotten to the point i can do em in a little under 3 mins. Used to be 30 and hurt.

also small issue but i keep having to blink to refocus em. If you have mine in too long (over 12 hours) they get hard and might stab your eye