Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May end my life.

This is some of the worst type of stuff u can face.
yea i never faced it to this degree but there was a dude who changed all of his social medias to look like mine and he was messaging my friends dumb shit trying to get them to not like me

so i can only imagine how bad itd be for family

This is pretty scary, I know some here know what I look like and the town I live. If more was found out to make up bullshit to get me in trouble, that would tip me over the edge.

Reminds me of how my parents (and the school administration) would always believe my bullies over me when I was growing up. I was rarely allowed to even tell my side of the story, and the times I did, they just ignored me, anyway, and believed the bullies. And then I had to apologize to the fuckers even though they were the ones who were always starting shit. :feelsUgh:
Same with me. I am the black sheep, everything is always my fault, because i am the ugly one in the family.

Still, if you rope, your family will say: We always knew, he’s a loser and a coward.

Don’t give them that satisfaction.

I’m still getting gangstalked. I don’t think things are going to get better for me. Looks like enjoying life as an autistic male is too much to ask in this society, literally get punished just for existing as one.

I’m still getting gangstalked. I don’t think things are going to get better for me. Looks like enjoying life as an autistic male is too much to ask in this society, literally get punished just for existing as one.
brutal
don't let them get to you

brutal
don't let them get to you
Thanks, bro. There is a reason why I don’t want to get involved in drama anymore as shit can get way too heated. Clearly my gangstalkers are incapable of letting go of drama that has went on since August 2021 that I have been trying to distance myself. The drama wasn’t as bad until 2022 as they got ahold of some personal shit and use it against me that year.

Thanks, bro. There is a reason why I don’t want to get involved in drama anymore as shit can get way too heated. Clearly my gangstalkers are incapable of letting go of drama that has went on since August 2021 that I have been trying to distance myself. The drama wasn’t as bad until 2022 as they got ahold of some personal shit and use it against me that year.
incels man

*trying to distance myself from

think about all the toes you've never sucked. you won't get you if ur dead brocel

If I do kill myself, It will be because of cucks. I won’t kill myself because of my parents, it is the fault of cucks if I do end it.

brutal doxx fuel :feelshaha:

Reminds me of how my parents (and the school administration) would always believe my bullies over me when I was growing up. I was rarely allowed to even tell my side of the story, and the times I did, they just ignored me, anyway, and believed the bullies. And then I had to apologize to the fuckers even though they were the ones who were always starting shit. :feelsUgh:
Same, this is the reason why I can't stand up for myself and instead internalize my anger.

so sorry about this op. it aint fair at all you're going through this.

-delete your facebook
-delete your reddit
-delete your twitter
-delete your youtube channel or privatize all the videos
-delete that forum you made
-delete any other social media
-tell your family and friends to either delete their facebooks and social media or to at least privatize it
-change the usernames on your consoles, steam and other video game account (put different username on each one of them), for steam put it on private and unfriend everyone (even me, hideki and people from block)
-remove your avi, custom title, signature, banner, put your profile on private and disable PMs then request a ban
-take a long break from the internet

65F2B5D5 BE5B 4DBD AD47 1E652FEF1C8B

Dude, and this greycel was around when BrettyBoy did his stint? :feelskek: