Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

may be an incel trait: you see the same repeated numbers every single day

Early second Gen for sure. The later Gen looks too modern for my tastes.
Here is a first gen. The general public thinks this is better than both second gens. I don't agree. What would you pick, this, or the early second gen one?

Oh second gen easily. :feelzez:
You know what's funny? Marketplace is filled with later second gen Camaros and third gens, but barely any early second gens. That alone proves my point that they are better because people don't wanna sell theirs

You know what's funny? Marketplace is filled with later second gen Camaros and third gens, but barely any early second gens. That alone proves my point that they are better because people don't wanna sell theirs
Are they expensive nowadays?

Early second gen looks much cooler to me
I saw a video of a classic car salvage yard that had like 5 of these early second gens of varying condition. I wanted to save them all so bad

Are they expensive nowadays?
Yeah. Hard to find a good one for under 30k. I won't sell mine. Later second gens are cheap though. You can find a half decent one with a 350 small block for 10k. You can get good ones for like 20k of the later ones, but won't find good early ones for much less than 30k

Yeah. Hard to find a good one for under 30k. I won't sell mine. Later second gens are cheap though. You can find a half decent one with a 350 small block for 10k. You can get good ones for like 20k of the later ones, but won't find good early ones for much less than 30k
Oh okay. Yeah I figured they would be kind of expensive. If I ever got one it would probably be a modern one though just because they're easier to come by.

Oh okay. Yeah I figured they would be kind of expensive. If I ever got one it would probably be a modern one though just because they're easier to come by.
Yeah, later second gens are far easier to get. Not like they are bad looking either. They just aren't as good as the early ones were. Early second gen = GigaChad mogger. Later second gen = Chadlite. There was actually a later one with a 350 small block engine locally a few years ago for 5k in working condition, and my dad and I regretted not buying it. Even though we already had a better one, this cheapo would've been cool as a beater muscle car. It had shitty paint, so you could take it right on dirt roads to fool around with. And daily drive it and not need to garage keep it, because it wasn't super nice.

See, in a way, those cheapo budge classics can be more fun than something super fancy because you aren't paranoid of something happening to it as much.

Something like this is a dream base for a project car. No rust, not beat, and can easily be swapped with an LS engine and modern transmission to make it reliable. I'd love to restore something like this

Yeah, later second gens are far easier to get. Not like they are bad looking either. They just aren't as good as the early ones were. Early second gen = GigaChad mogger. Later second gen = Chadlite. There was actually a later one with a 350 small block engine locally a few years ago for 5k in working condition, and my dad and I regretted not buying it. Even though we already had a better one, this cheapo would've been cool as a beater muscle car. It had shitty paint, so you could take it right on dirt roads to fool around with. And daily drive it and not need to garage keep it, because it wasn't super nice.

See, in a way, those cheapo budge classics can be more fun than something super fancy because you aren't paranoid of something happening to it as much.
True. Back when I had my camaro I took it out in the hills all the time. Tried drifting a couple of times.

I honestly should stay away from cars like that though because I am already a terrible driver as is. :feelskek:

True. Back when I had my camaro I took it out in the hills all the time. Tried drifting a couple of times.

I honestly should stay away from cars like that though because I am already a terrible driver as is. :feelskek:
Brutal. To be honest, you probably have no business driving a rear wheel drive muscle car. They can be hard to control if you give it too much throttle. Front wheel drives or all wheel drives can be easier. Some of the used 2000s dodge chargers might be a good semi fast car for you. Was your Camaro a V6 or 8?

Brutal. To be honest, you probably have no business driving a rear wheel drive muscle car. They can be hard to control if you give it too much throttle. Front wheel drives or all wheel drives can be easier. Some of the used 2000s dodge chargers might be a good semi fast car for you. Was your Camaro a V6 or 8?
A v6 unfortunately. It was a great car though :fuk: I miss it

A v6 unfortunately. It was a great car though :fuk: I miss it
A V6? How the hell did you crash it then? That thing has no more power than my pickup truck :lul:! I can guarantee it wouldn't spin the tires up effortlessly and lose control like my V8 one can

A V6? How the hell did you crash it then? That thing has no more power than my pickup truck :lul:! I can guarantee it wouldn't spin the tires up effortlessly and lose control like my V8 one can
Tried to sui by driving into a telephone pole

:feelsahh::feelsgah: that's sick mango
Thanks. I like this body style a lot. This second gen and the ones with the Z28 style are both equally great imo. I don't care for the ones that aren't split bumper tho. This is a non split bumper and I do not like it

Tried to sui by driving into a telephone pole
That's so retarded. How fast did you hit it? You should know a modern Camaro ain't gonna let you die with airbags and seat belts, plus an engine compartment so long that there is endless crumple zone before it will crush the driver's compartment.

That's so retarded. How fast did you hit it? You should know a modern Camaro ain't gonna let you die with airbags and seat belts, plus an engine compartment so long that there is endless crumple zone before it will crush the driver's compartment.
Around 70

Around 70
Damn :giga::shock::shock::whatfeels:. W car for keeping you from dying. Didn't think they were that fucking safe. I'd probably be dead at a 30 mph crash in mine because there are no airbags or seat belts, plus no designed crumple zone.

There is no way that's it from a 70 mph crash. Are you talking about mph or kph here? I figured most any car would look absolutely decimated from a crash that fast.
The telephone pole broke off and flew over the car. And yeah it was 70 mph. I blacked out after I hit it

Agreed, but it's not about the color. It's about the bumper design. I never liked the non split bumper ones at all
Yeah it probably depends on the overall look first and foremost.

The telephone pole broke off and flew over the car. And yeah it was 70 mph. I blacked out after I hit it
That's why then. You'd be toast if the pole didn't break. The most unsafe driving condition I have done is 32 miles an hour on a pedal bike on a dirt road. No helmet and going that fast on rough roads feels wild. Also, I have been cruising at 57 in one of these things before.

That's why then. You'd be toast if the pole didn't break. The most unsafe driving condition I have done is 32 miles an hour on a pedal bike on a dirt road. No helmet and going that fast on rough roads feels wild. Also, I have been cruising at 57 in one of these things before.
View attachment 1283505
Based asf :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

That would be a lot of fun!!

I bet the rough roads would be scary lol

Holy shit I thought this was just me. I always see like 3:11AM and the number 82 a lot. Wtf does this mean?