Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Maximum level copes needed to make it

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
The rope is calling. When I get my next refill of trepeline next week I should take them all at once and send a video to my oneitis :)

Human beings need acceptance and love to properly function. Many of us here will reach 30 without experiencing these basic needs. :)

This all goes back to my height, race, and looks. I'm a middle-class PhD. In work and academia, relatively merit-based systems, I find no issue. I refuse to believe that I'm a bad person. What terrible crime did I commit? Name it. I am 156cm, however. :)

What reason does my oneitis have to find me unworthy? She has no degrees. She lives with her parents and only has a part-time job. What more can I do? The answer? Nothing. It's not about being a better person. It's about being an ugly 5'1 black man, and because of that, I'll never be enough. :)

Pokemon cards are fun and they satisfy my systemizing craving. I will occupy myself with my cards, occasionally cry, shitpost with my bros here, and try to forget about all the rejections and how worthless they make me feel :)

20230406 160101

Attachments

• 20230406-160101.jpg
    20230406-160101.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20230406-160101.jpg
    20230406-160101.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 24
You have money, I don't. You mog me, I get mogged

read every word. Fucking brutal

human acceptance and love is the primary source for dopamine. i don’t think anything else can fill it’s place

it’s over for blacks like us, blood.