Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Matthew Perry/Chandler from "Friends" is dead. Most likely roped.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I don't believe Matthew Perry was a virgin. But he never married. And he was profoundly unhappy with his life, coping with the pain through substance abuse and hatred for Keanu Reeves. He probably could've posted here, and had he not revealed his identity he would've blended right in.

RIP Benny from new vegas

He banged half of the hollywood. He was ok as Chandler.

damn all these rich people not satisfied in their lives meanwhile i live on 50 or 60$ every month.

If the reason is suicide then Rest in piss ungrateful cunt.

damn all these rich people not satisfied in their lives meanwhile i live on 50 or 60$ every month.

:yes: :yes: :yes: I cant fathom how rich people can be depressed. You can buy literally everything. I live of 80$ a month and every year i go 3 full months without a cent.

:yes: :yes: :yes: I cant fathom how rich people can be depressed. You can buy literally everything. I live of 80$ a month and every year i go 3 full months without a cent.
Yesterday i didnt eat because my stomach hurts from eating eggs everyday

we will all be rich one day in heaven

I wish someone told me life was gonna be this way

Yesterday i didnt eat because my stomach hurts from eating eggs everyday
While the richfags drown in money. Sorry to hear that.

Did he though?
Yeah:

Yasmeen Bleeth, Heather Graham, Neve Campbell :feelsohh:

Apparently he had a mega crush on Jennifer Aniston, but she turned him down and was a major cause of his drug use. I guess fucking all those other hot actresses wasn't enough for him.

I don't believe Matthew Perry was a virgin. But he never married. And he was profoundly unhappy with his life, coping with the pain through substance abuse and hatred for Keanu Reeves. He probably could've posted here, and had he not revealed his identity he would've blended right in.
Lol exactly , he was alrrady in deep depression , rip

True

Yeah:

Yasmeen Bleeth, Heather Graham, Neve Campbell :feelsohh:

Apparently he had a mega crush on Jennifer Aniston, but she turned him down and was a major cause of his drug use. I guess fucking all those other hot actresses wasn't enough for him.
Heather Graham mogs that overrated horse-face. Her being attractive has to be a psyop.

The game was rigged from the start

Matthew Perry was a Chad. Why are you so concerned about a Chad?

No matirial can substitue for love and effection. Capitalism is trash.

Only slightly

He's not a meatball, but this is not a healthy man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back